Chapter 7-Crystal Empire Part 1

-Golden Oak Library-

-3rd Pov-

The Mane 6 excluding Pinkie, Spike and Henry were watching Twilight run around the library trying to pack her "essentials". Rarity, Henry and Applejack look at each other in worry for Twilight then suddenly she brings out a big book which falls on Spike, Twilight gets out some flash cards and asks Spike to quiz her on EVERYTHING she's learned up until now as Spike struggles to hold them, Henry approached the Items that Twilight got out and inspected them.

"Are you sure you need to pack this?" Henry asked worriedly and Twilight looked back at him and yelled "Of course!" Then went back to getting items as Henry sighed then Spike put the flashcards down.

Spike:"Twilight calm down... It's just a test..."he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice then Twilight looked back at him with an exasperated face.

Twilight:"Just a Test?" She asked Spike as he made an "uh oh..." face and then backed away when Twilight started to exclaim about Celestia wanting her to go to Canterlot for an...exam? And looked at Spike in a bit of a worried and crazy face, then Spike put on multiple pillows and a Helmet on his body then replied "uh...yes..." Then Twilight charged up her horn with an annoyed face and Applejack thinks it's going well considering...as Henry held on to the floor as Twilight launched the entire library up in the air?!

-Canterlot Castle-

Celestia and Luna were conversing with one another about letting Twilight some sort of quest, Luna was having her doubts but Celestia was still confident that Twilight will be able to do it. Twilight was then at the doors nervous as Fluttershy as she came prepared for the test, Celestia told her that she was gonna rescue the Crystal Empire and Twilight became nervous saying that she didn't study on that yet, but Celestia told Twilight that she wouldn't even know about it in the first place as she got out a purple crystal from a glass case and set it down infront of twilight and activated it and Twilight hurriedly stepped back.

Celestia then started to tell Twilight about the crystal empire, King Sombra who was a unicorn with a heart dark as a void who enslaved the empire but Celestia and Luna were able to defeat him and turn him into mere shadow and banish him in the frozen north but not before he casted a spell on the crystal empire which made it disappear from the face of Equestria...until now that is.

Celestia informed her that giving the Empire the power of hope, love and other good emotions will reflect throughout Equestria but if Hatred and Fear take the Empire it will result in shadow and darkness to overtake Equestria though she didn't say it but showed it by using dark magic for a bit until she returned to her good magic which destroyed the three black crystals that surrounded Twilight.

Celestia told her that this was the reason she needed her to save it but Twilight was still in shock and questioned her saving it and Celestia informed her that she did give her a "different" kind of test. And Twilight with determination in her eyes asked how she will begin saving the empire, Celestia then informed her that will join Cadance and Shining Armor in the crystal empire and Twilight became happy at the mention of her brother, Twilight and Celestia then walked out of the throne room as Celestia said she will need the assistance of her Pony friends, Spike and the Human, Henry. Luna then looked at Twilight with a frown and Twilight then started having doubts asking what would happen if she failed this task but Celestia was adamant that she wouldn't fail but Celestia informed her that it should be her and her alone to assist her brother and new sister-in-law to save the Empire, And Twilight nodded confidently and Celestia told her that there is no time to waste and she must go at once as she slammed the doors and Twilight looked worried Abit and then walked out of the castle where Spike was waiting for her at the stairs, When Spike saw her he became happy and guessed she got a perfect score on the "Test" but Twilight walked away and Spike tried to cheer up Twilight but she stopped and then started to sing and dance with Spike singing back up until they reached the Train Station and Henry noticed them