Chapter 3 May The 4th Be With You

Date: 4th May

[Tay]

"HAPPY STAR WARS DAY EVERYONE!!! MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!" Tony yelled up the hallway while having a lightsaber battle with Rob.

Today was the day we left for tour so we were all helping Pierce The Veil pack their equipment on the bus.

I couldn't help thinking of last night. That kiss. I could have sworn I felt a spark. But it was with Jenna. It was just a friendly spin the bottle kiss. Nothing else. Was it?

"Hello? Tay!" Cameron interrupted me from my thoughts. "Are you gonna get on the bus or just stand there staring into thin are for a month?"

Ops. How long had I been standing there? Better get on the bus.

I could hear Tony begging everyone to have a Star Wars marathon, as entered the bus.

"Tay, you joining us for 6 films of pure awesomeness?"

"I guess I am" I giggled.

~~~~

[Jenna]

I sat there in total silence glaring at Vic. Tay had fallen asleep on his shoulder somewhere between Star Wars episode 4 and episode 5.

He did nothing to stop it. He just let her lean on him.

For some reason it made me angry. I guess you could say I was jealous.

I spent the last two movies watching her rest of his shoulder.

~~~~

Date: 5th May

[Tay]

I stared into the darkness listening to the sound of the bus' engine. I couldn't stop thinking about Jenna. Her beautiful blonde hair. Her perfect tanned skin. Her adorable smile. Everything about her. She was amazing.

That's it, isn't it? You like girls now. Just the thought of a being intimate with a guy sickens me.

Someone muttered in there sleep.

"No. Come back. Don't leave me."

Was that Jenna? Yes it was. Carefully, I climbed out of my bunk and slid into hers.

Her face looked worried. She began crying in her sleep.

"Wake up, Jenna, your dreaming."

"Don't go. I love you" she muttered between sobs.

I can't stand seeing her like this. I need to comport her.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. "Jenna, wake up. Please"

Her eyes fluttered open and she stared at me blankly. She gripped onto my shirt and pulled me closer to her.

"Shhh it was just a dream." I whispered into her hair.

My heart beat grew faster as her face nestled into the crook of my neck.

We lay there hugging for hours until we eventually fell asleep.

[Jenna]

"Tay, I love you. And I want to be with you." I shouted across the black space.

"I love you to but..." Vic appeared from the darkness and snaked his arm around Tays hip. "I just don't love you as much as I live Vic."

The distance between us grew. I chased after her, tears streaming down my face.

"No! Come back! Don't leave me alone!!"

"Then wake up"

"What are you talking about" I sobbed. "I am awake"

"Wake up" her voice echoed

"No. Don't go! I love you."

I felt something warm wrap around me.

"Don't leave me."

"Jenna, wake up. Please"

I opened my eyes to Tays worried face.

With tears streaming down my face I grabbed her shirt and pulled her clear to me.

"Shhh it was just a dream." She whispered whispered into my hair.

'Don't leave me. Don't ever leave me. Lets stay like this forever' I thought as I buried my face into her neck.

A/N: sorry. This story is really hard to write for some reason. I'm gonna keep going with it and try to get some better chapters.