The Avengers Pt4!

Loki is watching from above with no emotion on his face whatsoever.
"Send the rest." He says as two more of those things come flying down towards the city.

"Guys." Nat says as we all turn to look at what's happening.
"Call it, Captain." Stark says.
"All right, listen up. Until we can close that portal,  our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything, call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." Steve says as them too nod in agreement.
"Can you give me a lift?" Clint asks as he looks at Tony.
"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." He says as he grabs Clint from behind and shoots up into the air and goes to the roof.
"Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning, Light the bastards up." Cap says as Thor swings his hammer and flies off.
"You two and me, we stay here on the ground. We keep the fighting here..And Hulk.....*hulk looks at him and snarls* Smash." Cap says as Hulk smirks and jumps up onto a building to beat up the aliens.

Thor gets to the top of a building, holds his hammer up as electricity crackles, he gets all of the energy from the building and shoots all of it to where the portal is, it kills a bunch of those aliens.

-MARIA AND NICK-
"Sir. The council is on." Maria says in a rush as Nick sighs.
"Stark, you got a lot of strays sniffing your tail." Clint says as he shoots an arrow.
"I'm just trying to keep them off the streets." Tony replies as he flies around loads of buildings.
"Well, they can't bank worth a damn. *he shoots an arrow behind him at an alien and blows it up* So find a tight corner." Clint replies.
"I will roger that." Stark says as Clint shoots another arrow at an alien, causing them to fall allowing Tony to shoot them with his hands.

He continues flying around buildings with them following, a lot of them crash due to his tricks.
"Oh, boy. * He flies out of a tight space which causes loads of the Chitauri to blow up* Nice call. What else you got?" Tony asks.
"Thor is taking on a squadron down on sixth." Clint replies.
"And he didn't invite me." Tony says clearly disappointed.

Hulk runs through a building and jumps out of a window onto the big flying aliens. As it flies around he stays latched on and tries ripping it apart.

- ME NAT AND CAP -
Nat gets shoved onto a car by a Chitauri, she grabs it by the back of the head which causes it pain, she then steals its spear looking thing and shoots it, she turns around at me and Steve holding it.

"Are you okay?" I ask as she sighs and sits back on the car.
"Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal." Nat says as we all look up at it.
"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." Steve replies.
"Well, maybe it's not about guns." Nat says as they look at eachother.
"I can do it." I say as they look at me concerned.
"Your powers aren't strong enough Sara.." Steve says as I smile.
"They will be, let me try Steve." I reply as he looks worried.
"Fine. If you want to get up there both of you, you're going to need a ride." Steve says as Nat drops the spear.
"We got a ride.....We could use a boost though." Nat says as Steve looks up.
"Are you sure about this?" Steve asks as he stands back with his shield in front of him.
"Yeah. It's gonna be fun." Nat says worryingly.
"Yeah, im good?" I say whilst very unsure.

Nat goes first , she runs and jumps onto a car and then onto his shield which boosts her up onto one of the aircraft things.
He smiles in amazement as he looks back at me.
"I'll be fine Steve. Let me do what I know how to do." I say as he smiles.
"You better be in one piece when I see you again." He says as he gets into position.
"Oh, you will Rogers." I reply as I run up to his shield and jump up onto an aircraft, he watches as I fly off whilst on it and sighs in relief.

The Chitauri start shooting at him, he holds up his shield as they surround him.

—————

Nat climbs up onto the aircraft, gets out a knife and cuts the chain to what the Chitauri is connected to and kicks him off. She jumps onto the other one and digs her hands into him.
"Okay, turn, turn." She says as she try's steering it around a corner. "Less! Less!" She shouts as it nearly crashes into a building, I fly past on another aircraft and shoot the Chitauri that are following her with my powers, Tony helps.
"Sara, you good?" Tony asks as he flies down to the bridge and shoots at the Chitauri.
"Never been better." I reply as I make the aircraft steer around as I shoot at the Chitauri.