playlist 🌙

...

pretty girls make graves - the smiths
'i lost my faith in womanhood'

softer, softest - hole
'burn the witch, the witch is dead. burn the witch, just bring me back her head'

to your love - fiona apple
'

please forgive me for my distance the pain is evident in my existance. please forgive me for my distance the shame is manifest in my resistance to your love'

when the sun hits - slow dive
'it matters where you are. as the sun hits, she'll be waiting with her cool things and her heaven'

you don't own me - saygrace, g-eazy
'i'm young and i love to be young. i'm free and i love to be free to live my life the way i want. to say and do whatever i please'

sleep to dream - fiona apple
'i've got my feet on the ground and i don't go to sleep to dream'

bigmouth strikes again - the smiths
'and now i know how joan of arc felt'

eyes on fire - blue foundation
'i've got nothing for you to gain. eyes on fire your spine is ablaze, felling any foe with my gaze'

the killing moon - echo & the bunnymen
'fate. up against your will. through the thick and thin. he will wait until you give yourself to him'

down by the water- pj harvey
'i lost by heart, under the bridge to that little girl to much to me'

would that i - hozier
'true that i saw her hair like the branch of a tree'

labour - paris paloma
'i'm getting fucking tired. the capillaries in my eyes are bursting, if our love died wouls that be the worst thing?'

sisters of the moon - fleetwood mac
'some call her sister of the moon, some say illusions are her game. the like to wrap her in velvet, does anyone oo know her name?'

twilight - bôa
'and dawn comes, you're there lying with me, and you reach out to touch me, but i am in the twilight'

...

cheeky playlist 😉😉