8 . Birthday

Warning: Self Harm , Depression .

I am so lazy to continue . .

︵︵︵︵︵︵

Third POV

Russia slept on his bed , covered with cut and some other injuries , there have more on his arms but he kept ignoring the pain and just hide his body in the cover . His bedroom was a mess qnd today was his birthday , he was old enough to live alone now . He would leave soon his family , he would even leave now but the thing the most important was he was free from this hell . He didn't care about last night and the bruises on his face because of the incident , he was worried about his boyfriend , America .

Russia POV

I slowly woke up trying to clear my mind after what happened last night , my head hurt pretty bad . I could feel the pain but I decided just to ignore it inutil it will hurt more , I'll take pain killers . The morning , the sun was rising and shining into my eyes , I rubbed them and slowly stand up . I walked to the bathroom , took a shower , brushed my teeth and I went back into my bedroom , naked ( And no one cares ) , I tool out a little kit from under my bed , I putted on my clothes . A white shirt , a black hoodie and grey pants . I changed my bandages on my arms and my legs , hiding everything with my clothes . I walked downstairs with my stuff , putting everything on the table and walking to the kitchen to say goodbye to my siblings .

My father was gone , leaving some empty bottle of vodka on the table , some of the bottles were broken . Belarus , Estonia and Ukraine were eating in silence while Kazakhstan washed the dishes . They waved , I waved back , Estonia walked closer to me and gave me gift .

"For you ! I hope you'll love it , we all put our economy on this gift . " Kazakhstan said .

"W-what ? ! You guys didn't have to-" Ukraine interrupted me .

"Come on big bro , you deserve everything ! " Everyone agreed in the room , expect me . I shyly opened the little gift .

"W-woah , it's too expensive! How did you guys get this- plus, I don't have my- . . " "Shut up Russia , father bought it with our money ." Kazakhstan replied .

It was a very expensive perfume , I loved this smell but I never had enough to pay one little bottle .

"He also apologize for hurting you , he have a hard time at work . . Again . " Belarus quietly said but loud enough so I could hear .

"It's fine , I'm ok . " I'm kept lying to myself that I'm fine .

"You should go now . " Ukraine suggested , I nodded taking my stuff and made my way outside .

I sighed as I walked to the school , listening music with my airport , some music were in English and the most in Russian .

. . .

( I'm tooo lazy . )

I walked throw the hallway , school started at 08:10 am so everyone isn't here before 07:50 . The only people who's here first is I , Germany , South and North , China and Finland .

"Hey Russia ! " Germany waved , I waved back .

"Come here . " He asked .

I walked to Germany , sighing and looking at Germany . "Hey , 'sup"

"We're doing great and you ?" Finland asked .

"Gud . " I answered .

Finland was one of my close friend , we have a lot in commun but because of the cold war we couldn't see each other anymore , all because of my father . We started to have a little chat here and there , while Germany tried to make the conversations alive , he could read on my face that I wasn't in the mood to talk . So he tried his best to not bring me too much into the topics .

Mexico joined us after some minutes , "Happy Birthday , Russia ! ! " He happily yelled hugging me tightly .

Mexico and Germany handed me their gift , they werte both nicely decorated and specially with my favorite color which is white , with a red bow , there were letters and my name written on the gifts with a perfect writing . Even though , it's Germany who's been writing the letters with my name on the boxs .

"Thank you , It's nice from you . " Germany and Mexico nodded .

"You're welcome . " They replied .

"Russia ~ " Someone called .

I felt someone hugging me from behind , I turned my head to see the person , it was America . I sighed in relief and hugged back , he hugged me tightlywhile I softly rubbed my head in his chest , After some minutes I felt a little comfortable , the hug last only five minutes , then we seperated . Mexico and Germany were screaming like some kind of fan girls .

"Aww ! ! So cute ~" Germany commented .

"Hey darling ~ , How are you ? " USA asked me giving me some soft kiss on my face .

"I-i'm fine . " I tried to hide my arms .

But America noticed how I was uncomfortable .

"You're sure , you're fine ? " I nodded forcing a smile .

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom , everyone was quiet and confused after we left .

"If you're fine , show me your arms then ." America said .

"N-no ! " I said in frustration .

He grabbed my arms violently and I screamed in pain , he pulled my hoodie's sleeves down , and looked at my arms with shock .

"W-wait , are you . . . Cutting yourself ? . . " I breathe heavily and finally nodded , he just looked at me with disappointment .

"I've also been injured by my F-father . . " I said looking away as some tears started to fall .

He slowly hugged me and softly kissed my cheek .

"Promise me that you won't do that ever again . . "

"Can't promise but I can try . . " I replied .

"Damnit , Russia , just promise me that you won't hurt yourself again ! Just do it for me , pretty please?" USA insisted while I hesitated to reply 'yes' but I sighed and looked at him in his eyes .

"I'll try but . . . I can't promise anything . " I said .

"Thank you . . " USA finally gave in .

( USA being too protective ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

" . . . " We stayed silent , he hugged me not letting go to make me comfortable and safe , it hurt my back but I felt more safe with him , I just hugged back .

"Let's go , we'll be late for class or you wanna stay here safe . . " America said .

"Let's go . . They'll be worried ." I replied , he whined at the answer and let go .

Finland , Canada , Mexico , USA , Germany and I were in the same class , the maths class . Mexico and Canada sat together , same for Me and USA .

Third POV

Canada and Mexico were talking about random stuff , meanwhile Germany and Finland were thinking about their crush ( Italy and Estonia ) Russia didn't focus on the work he had to do in class , America was just distracting him but even so Russia was doing all the work . Russia started to feel again an headache 'dammit , it's still hurt asf ! ' He thoughts to himself as he rubbed his head . Mexico noticed and stared at Russia .

"Russia , you okay ?" Mexico asked , worried .

"Y-yeah , don't worry , I'm fine !" Russia smiled .

Mexico continued to glare at Russia suspiciously he raised a eyebrow and did the 'really?' Face. .

"Don't worry Mexico , I just have a little headache . . " Russia started to feel more anxious but tried to hide it .

Mexico sighed and go back to talk with Canada , Russia sighed as well and tried to focus on the work .

‿‿‿‿‿‿

Thanks for reading !
Have a great day or night >3