1 . New Students

Third POV

The birds started singing as the sun rise, the light came shining on the red curtains of the Russian's bedroom . As the sun shining on his curtains , the light reflect on the Russian's sensitive eyes . Because of the light , Russia groaned and change of position , facing the wall. His phone's alarm ringing , he took his phone and stop the alarm . Put back his phone on the nightstand and start to fall asleep. But then, his phone started ringing , again . He groaned again and place his hand on his nightstand

Looking for his phone, after found it he looked at the screen, someone was calling him. He couldn't see who it was because his eyes still tired and he just woke up. He took the call.

"Hello ? "

"Hey Russia , how you doing ? " It was his stepbrother , Germany .

"Uh─ I'm doing good . . -" Before Russia could finish Germany interrupted him .

"Well , your voice seem tired . You're sure ? "

"'Cause it's six in the morning and I just woke up because of your call . " Russia replied .

"Oh! Sorry my bad , I was calling because I wanted to know if you knew about the new students . " Germany said .

"New . . Students ? " Russia got out of his bed and went to his closet looking for clothes 'cause he has classes today ( Why is he even wasting his time listening to Germany ) .

"Yeah , you didn't know ? There'll be new students coming in our school . " Germany replied .

"Well , *Yawn* do you know their names ? " Russia asked as he started change himself .

"Not yet , anyways , what are you doing ? "

"Get ready for school , you ."

"Drink coffee . "

"Meh , I don't like coffee , tea is better ."

"Yeah yeah , whatever . "

"Well see you at school . "

"'Kay , see ya ! " He hand up the phone, he putted his favourite hoodie , a black hoodie .

He walked downstairs and went to the kitchen looking something to eat for breakfast . After minutes of search , he ate a toast and a cup of tea .

Belarus and Ukraine walked in , tired . Good thing , they we're ready for school but Russia chuckled at their face .

"Доброе утро . " Russia waved .

" *Yawn* Доброе утро , брат ." Ukraine replied .

"Готов к школе ? " Russia asked .

"Да. . ." Belarus answered .

They took their breakfast and went upstairs looking for their stuff as Russia waited his siblings , Belarus , Estonia , Kazakhstan and Ukraine at the door . After their took the stuff , they left for school .

...

Russia POV

Belarus and Estonia were in elementary school, I and Ukraine were in high school and Kazakhstan was in college . I was walking in the school hallway with Ukraine , looking for our stepbrother and Mexico . Mexico was my best friend since elementary school .

We has a lot of memories together with Germany . We almost did everything together , we are a trio , Germany , Mexico and I .

"Russia , wait for us ! " Someone yelled behind me , it was Mexico and Germany just followed behind him .