They're all looking at me

Liv walks into her college and looks around, the principal comes over to introduces himself. "Olivia right?" The principal asks and holds his hand out. Liv shakes his hand, "yeah." Liv says. "It's nice to meet you, I have a student coming to walk you around and get you in your dorm room." The principal says. Liv smiles a little and sees a walking towards her and the principal, the girl brushes her hair behind her shoulder. Liv look at the girl, "hi, I'm Maddy I'll be showing you around and taking you to your dorm room." Maddy says and holds her hand out.

Liv shakes her hand, "Olivia." Liv says. The principal smiles and walks in the office, Liv watches him walk away. A group of boys walk out a class down the hallway, Liv looks at the boys. Maddy looks down the hallway, "those are the NSB." Maddy says. Liv looks at Maddy, "what?" Liv says. "the North Star Boys, the highest classes." Maddy says. Liv looks at them as they walk past, "new girl huh mads?" One of the boys says looking at Liv, Liv swallows. "oh boy we got a new girl." Another boy says.

"What a gem." Another boy says. "yikes look out." Another boy says. "Have fun mads." Another boy says. "mmm." Another boy says. "Probably a hoe like Maddy." The last boy says. Maddy grinds her teeth, liv looks at Maddy. "You're gonna let him say that stuff about you?" Liv asks. "That's Regie he's a big dick." Maddy says. Liv looks at Regie, Regie gags. "Am I wrong?" Regie says to Liv. Liv walks up close to Regie, Regie looks at Liv. "Why don't you put a sock in it." Liv says rudely.

One of the boys pulls Regie back, Regie looks at him. Liv scrunches her eye brows, the boy smiles sweetly. Liv looks at him, "I'm Kane." Kane says. Liv looks away, "were brothers, I'm Oliver and this is Sebastian." Oliver says. Liv looks at them, they smile. "Justin." Justin says grabbing livs hand, Liv pulls her hand away. "Ryan." Ryan chuckles. "Darren." Darren says. Liv looks at Kane, Kane smiles. Liv looks at Maddy, "lets go." Liv says. Maddy looks at Regie, Regie lifts his lip.

Liv turns her head to look at Kane again, Kane smiles showing his teeth. Liv opens her mouth and turns her head back around, Maddy walks her to her dorm room. The boys follow them, Maddy opens the dorm room door. "This is you, and if you need anything I'm just next door." Maddy says and turns around, gasps. Liv turns around and looks at the boys, "you've gotta shitting me." Regie says. Liv grinds her teeth, Kane pushes through Liv and the door. Liv grunts and looks at Kane.

"Yeah I'm not staying here tonight." Kane says and grabs his things. Ryan walks in and grabs his things, Justin grabs his stuff. Darren grabs his things, Regie pushes past Liv, Liv pushes Regie. Regie looks at her meanly, Sebastian steps in front of Liv. "just get your stuff." Sebastian says. Regie scoffs and grabs his things. Oliver looks at Liv then walks in the dorm, Liv looks at Sebastian. "You don't wanna push it with Regie." Sebastian says. Liv nods, Oliver lays on his bed and sighs.

Sebastian points in the room, Liv walks in and looks around. Sebastian sits on his bed and watches Liv, Liv looks at Sebastian. "What?" Liv asks. "Huh oh nothing." Sebastian says and lays back. Oliver looks at Liv, liv sits on her bed and looks at the wall. Sebastian looks at Oliver looking at Liv, Liv gets up and goes in the hallway. Sebastian sits up, Oliver stands up and looks out the peep hole. "You've got to be kidding me, all boys and one huge dick bag." Liv says out loud.

Liv walks in the room, Oliver trips over her bag and falls to the ground. Liv looks at Oliver, Oliver chuckles. Liv raises her eye brows, "he's clumsy." Sebastian says. Liv looks at Sebastian and waits into her part of the room and shuts the door. Sebastian sighs, "she's gonna hate it here " Sebastian says. "Then we make it better for her " Oliver says. Liv walks out of her room and looks at Sebastian then Oliver, "I really don't want to be in this dorm is there anything I can do?" Liv asks. Sebastian grinds his teeth, Oliver looks at Liv, "yeah don't pass your classes " Oliver says.

"Excuse me?" Liv asks. "you want out so bad fail your classes." Oliver says and walks out of the dorm room, Sebastian watches Oliver walk out. Liv looks at her room, "yeah sure just fail your classes, that's a great idea." Liv says. Sebastian looks at Liv, Liv looks at Sebastian. "What never saw a girl talk to herself?" Liv asks. "if you want out because of Regie then that's a dumb reason." Sebastian says. Liv scoffs, "I want out because you are all guys." Liv says. Sebastian looks down at his feet, Liv sighs.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." Liv says. "No you're right, who would want to be with all guys." Sebastian says looking up at Liv. Liv touches her lips together, Sebastian scoffs. "Plus there's Regie." Sebastian says. Liv looks at Sebastian, "he always like that?" Liv asks. "Yep, never is nice to anyone else unless it's us " Sebastian says. Liv shrugs, "oh well, and thanks by the way." Liv says. Sebastian looks at Liv, "you stepped in front of me when I was gonna lash out on Regie." Liv says.

Sebastian nods, Oliver walks in and looks at Liv. Liv looks at Oliver and grinds his teeth, "you're still here?" Oliver says. Sebastian looks at Oliver, "well?" Oliver says. Liv opens her mouth, Oliver scoffs. Liv scrunches her eye brows, "what now you hate me too?" Liv says. Oliver looks at Liv, Sebastian looks at Oliver. "N-no." Oliver says. Liv titls her head, Oliver swallows. Liv looks at her door and walks in her door, shuts her door. Oliver looks at Sebastian, Sebastian shrugs. Oliver lays in his bed and closes his eyes, Sebastian lays on his side looking at livs door.

Liv lays on her side looking towards Sebastians bed, Oliver falls asleep. Sebastian closes his eyes, Liv lays in her back and stares at the seeling. Maddy plays video games, Liv gets out of bed and walks to Maddy's dorm. Sebastian wakes up and looks at Liv walking outside, Liv puts her hand up to knock on the door. "what are you doing?" Sebastian says. Liv jumps and grabs her chest, "you scared the hell out of me." Liv says. "You can't be out in the middle of the night." Sebastian says.

Liv rolls her eyes, "no I'm serious, you'll get in trouble." Sebastian says. "Why do you care." Liv says. Sebastian opens his mouth, Liv stares at Sebastian. Sebastian doesn't end the looks, Liv clears her throat. "Alright fine I'll go back to sleep." Liv says and bumps into Sebastian, Sebastian looks at Liv from behind. Liv closes her door and lays back in bed, Sebastian lays in bed and covers his face. Liv smiles a little thinking about Sebastian, Sebastian sits up. Liv sits up and runs her hand through her hair.

Sebastian flips his hair, Liv walks out of her room and looks at Sebastian. Sebastian looks at Liv, "night." Liv says. "Oh yeah good night." Sebastian says. Liv smiles and closes her door and gets back in bed, Oliver rolls his eyes and goes back to sleep.