How to run from the problen

Liv wakes up early before the boys and  out to Maddy, Maddy is waiting for her in the hallway. "You didn't want anyone did you?" Maddy asks. "No I didn't, and I just wish night was a dream." Liv says. Maddy grabs her hand, "follow me but don't make a sound." Maddy says. Liv follows Maddy, Regie walks in front of them. "What are you doing up so early?" Regie asks Liv. "Why can't I be up this early?" Liv asks. "No one is up this early." Regie says. "well I am so get over it." Liv says.

Regie pushes past Liv, Liv looks at Regie. "God he's beyond annoying." Liv says. Maddy is admiring Regie, Liv looks Maddy. "Maddy?" Liv says. Maddy snaps out of it, "hm?" Maddy says. "oh no the Regie affect worked on you." Liv jokes. Maddy hits her arm, Liv laughs. Darren walks into Liv, Liv looks at Darren. "Sorry." Darren says and keeps walking. Liv tilts her head, "were they?" Liv asks. "Mhm, they talk every morning but we missed it this morning." Maddy says.

Liv looks a Maddy, "I gotta go." Liv says and runs back her dorm room and walks in. Kane is shirtless, Liv looks at Kane. Kane looks at Liv, Liv opens her mouth. Kane puts his shirt on, Liv clears her throat and walks into Olivers room. Oliver is sleeping, Justin walks up behind Liv. Liv jumps, "you scared me." Liv says to Justin. "Id just leave him alone, he punched Sebastian in the face last night." Justin says. "What!?" Liv says raises her voice. Oliver wakes up and looks at Liv, Liv looks at Oliver.

Oliver grinds his teeth and hide under the covers, Liv walks out of Oliver's room and goes into Sebastians, Sebastian wakes up and looks at Liv. Liv looks at his black and blue eye, Sebastian sits up shirtless. Liv looks at his stomach and abs then shake her head, Sebastian stands up and walks up to Liv. Liv backs up, Ryan walks up behind Liv. Liv runs into Ryan, Ryan looks at Sebastian. "Put a shirt on." Ryan says. Liv looks at Ryan, Ryan walks out of the dorm room.

Regie and Darren walk in the dorm room, Liv turns around and looks at Regie. Regie walks up to Liv, Liv swallows. Darren walks up to Regie, Regie looks at Darren. "Let her go, we gotta get to class." Darren says. Liv looks at Darren, Darren grabs regies shoulder and walks away. Liv looks at Oliver, Oliver walks past Liv. "Wait, please." Liv says. Oliver keeps walking, Liv grabs his hand and gasps at the feel of his skin. Oliver stops and turns around to face Liv, Liv let's go of his hand.

"Well?" Oliver says. Liv backs away a little bit, Oliver walks towards Liv. Liv falls back on Olivers bed, Oliver walks close then stops. "Maybe you should move dorm rooms." Oliver says. Liv looks at Oliver confused, "what?" Liv asks. "You heard me." Oliver says. Liv stands up, Oliver looks at Liv. "Maybe I will " Liv says and pushes past Oliver, Oliver scoffs. Liv walks out of the dorm room and goes to her class, Kane walks out of the dorm room and goes to the classroom.

Liv looks up at Kane and opens her mouth, Kane looks away and sits in his seat. Oliver walks in the classroom and sits in his seat. The teacher walks in and looks at Liv, Liv is staring at Kane. The teacher clears his throat, Liv looks at the teacher. "You doing okay this morning Olivia?" The teacher asks. "it's Liv." Liv says and walks out of the classroom, the teacher opens his mouth. Justin walks to Liv, "you forgot your book." Justin says and holds her book out. Liv takes her book, "thanks." Liv says.

Justin smiles and walks to his class, Ryan walks past Liv. Liv watches him walk past her, Ryan turns his head to look at Liv. Liv raises her head, Ryan turns his head back around. The teacher sends Kane out to Liv, Liv looks at Kane. "You need to come back in the classroom." Kane says. Liv looks away from Kane, Kane sighs. "look I know you don't like me okay but you're stuck with me." Kane says. Liv looks at Kane, "I don't know what you're talking about." Liv says.

Kane steps forward closer to Liv, Liv looks in his eyes. Kane looks back in livs, Oliver looks at them and throws his books on the floor and walks out of the classroom. Liv looks at Oliver, "no really leave, go back home." Oliver says. Liv scrunches her eye brows, Kane looks at Oliver. "what's good?" Kane asks Oliver. "What's good? Her. She needs to leave, don't know why she got in the college." Oliver says and pushes past Liv, Liv grabs olivers arm. Oliver looks at Liv, "I wish I didn't get into this college." Liv says.