Party time gone wrong

Liv walks in her dorm room, Sebastian is the first one to look at Liv. Sebastian opens his mouth and stands up slowly, Liv looks at Sebastian and smiles a little. Sebastian walks over to Liv and grabs her hand then kisses it, Liv smiles. Sebastian looks in livs eyes, Liv looks back in his eyes. "you're beautiful." Sebastian says. "thank you." Liv says. Darren walks out of his room and looks at Liv, Liv looks at Darren. Darren knocks on regies door, "Yeo you done." Darren says. "Yeah I'll be out." Regie says and walks out, looks at Liv.

Liv blinks and grabs Sebastians hand, Sebastian intertwines there fingers. Regie looks at Darren, "lets go." Regie says and walks out with Darren. Ryan walks out in a cute top and jeans, Liv looks at Ryan. "Holy." Ryan says. Liv smiles, "you clean up nice." Ryan says. "Thanks Ryan." Liv says. Sebastian grinds his teeth, Liv squeezes his hand to let him know she's still here. Kane walks out of his room and stops walking, looks at Liv. Liv opens her mouth, Kane walks over to Liv and kisses her cheek.

Liv closes her eyes, Kane pulls away. "You're so gorgeous." Kane says. Liv swallows, Kane pushes past Sebastian. Sebastian turns and grabs kanes arm, Kane looks at Sebastian. Liv grabs Sebastians hand on kanes arm, Sebastian lets go. Kane looks at Liv and then walks away. Justin walks out of his room and flips his hair, Liv swallows. Justin double looks Liv, Liv smiles a little. "Stunning." Justin says. Liv smiles, Justin walks past Liv. Oliver finally comes out of his room and opens his mouth then looks there haha intwined, Liv scrunches her eye brows. Oliver looks down and walks past Liv, Liv let's go of Sebastians hand and grabs olivers hand.

Oliver looks at Liv, Liv let's go of Oliver's hand. Oliver looks her up and down then walks away, Maddy walks past Oliver and feels bad for him. Sebastian grabs livs hand and walks out of the dorm room, Liv looks at Maddy. "Look at you " Liv says. Maddy smiles and grabs livs other hand and waits to the party with Sebastian and Liv, they make it to the party. Regie double looks Maddy, Maddy looks down and lets go of livs hand. "Go get him " Liv says. Sebastian smiles, "a little secret, he likes you. He's just a ass." Sebastian says.

Maddy looks at Sebastian, Liv smiles. Maddy walks in to Regie and Darren, Liv watches. Regie and Darren look at Maddy, "you need sum?" Darren says. Maddy look at Regie, Regie looks at Maddy. "Hi " Regie says. "H-hi." Maddy says. "You look amazing." Regie says. Maddy smiles, "thank you." Maddy says. Regie holds out his hand, Maddy takes his hand. Regie spins her around and smiles, Maddy smiles and looks at Regie. Darren scoffs and walks away, Regie looks at Liv, Liv raises her head.

Regie waves, Liv nods. Maddy smiles, "they are cute huh?" Sebastian says. Liv nods and intwines there fingers, "let's go." Liv says pulling Sebastian behind her, Sebastian follows smiles. Oliver looks at Liv and Sebastian, Liv grabs Sebastians other hand and starts to dance. Sebastian watches Liv and smiles, Kane walks into Liv. Liv turns around, Kane spills the drink on Liv. Liv gasps and looks at Kane, "are you fucking serious?" Liv says. Kane smiles, "I'm sorry so clumsy." Kane says.

Oliver raises his head, Justin looks away. Maddy walks up to Liv, "oh my God are you okay?" Maddy says. Liv looks at Maddy, "this asshole." Liv says looking at Kane, Kane raises his head. Sebastian walks away to get a towel, Liv walks into her dorm room. Maddy follows so does Kane, Liv takes off her dress. Kane looks at Liv, Liv looks at Kane. Kane clears his throat and looks away, Liv puts her clothes on. Maddy shuts livs bedroom door, Kane puts his arm up on the door keeping it open.

Liv walks up to Kane and grabs the front of his shirt, "you're a real ass you know that!" Liv yells. Sebastian looks for Liv but she's not there, Kane pushes livs arm off his shirt and looks her to the wall. Liv gasps, "am I?" Kane says. Liv looks in his eyes, Kane looks back in livs. "I know what you want." Kane says. Liv grinds her teeth, "you don't know shit." Liv says. Kane comes in slowly, Liv moves her head. Kane grabs her cheeks hard, Liv grabs his hand on her cheeks. Kane lets go and kisses Liv, Liv doesn't close her eyes.