Chapter O5 - Special House

She blown out the candle of her fifth birthday cake.

Both of her parents singing her happy birthday song as she happily sings along.

In the end of the song, she carefully slice the cake then giving her mom the first bite.

"Ouchy, not dad for this year? I thought you promised me to give the first cake for your new diary?" Makarov said with a sad tone, holding his chest to faking a hurt.

His wife played along as she tried to muffled her laughter. "Oww baby, how can you forget your dad? I thought you were a good girl?"

"No no! I am good." Y/n immediately shaking her head. "I don't forget." She said, trying to defend herself.

"Oh? Is that so, little one?" Her father raising an eyebrow as he tried ro muffled his chuckles as well. Seeing his daughter panic's state.

Her mom could no longer hold back her laughter.

"Mommy!!!" She whined as she looks at her mom with a pout.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. You're just so sweet." She finally calm down a little after a moment.

"Our little girl here didn't forget her promise, love. Besides..." She trailed off as she looked at her husband. "Go and take the suprise." Y/n's mom shy her away to go to take what supposed to be something to surprising her father.

"I see, so you two have been hiding something from me." He nodded knowingly, looking at the two with amusement. He tried to keep his face flat, not wanting to dissapointed his only child by her knowing that he's already know about the surprise.

His wife just rolled her eyes at him. Holding back another chuckles that tried to escape.

After a moment, y/n backs with both her hands behind her back. She slowly walked up to her father, grinning widely. "I make with mommy for you." She proudly said as she subconsciously raising her head high. Showing that she's also proud about what she did.

"And what is it, baby?" Her dad played along as he turned his chair to facing her.

She takes a step closer to her dad then slowly taking out what's behind her to give it to her father.

What greets his view is a little cake, full of white, he assumed vanilla, and there are both lavender and daffodils flowers drawing on the cake. Underneath the flowers says, "Best dad ever", and there's another line of drawing of what he assumed to he his face and a little crown on his head.

He's literally melting when he sees the cake. He knows that both woman preparing a cake for him. But he doesn't know what will be on top of it. He practically almost shed a tear at the sight.

"My sweet little angel." He softly called. Voice full of affection. He slowly takes the cake then place it on the table before he picks up his only daughter, his little copy of his life. Sitting her on his lap then hugging her tight.

"How can you be so sweet, angel? What do I do to deserve this?" He buried his face into her daughter's hair. Inhaling her still baby-ish scent.

"No cry dad... No no." She said with almost a broken tone as well. Which make Makarov even hurt.

"Dad serves many things. Dad the best." She said once again as she pouted. She placed her hand around his neck, hugging him as tight.

"Yes, baby. Yes. You are my world." He softly whisper against her ear.

On the other side, her mother just watched the silent unfold with such sincerity. Her eyes teared up as well at the sight before her. Her little family is perfect. They complete each other.