CH 10

The doorbell resounded. Joong got out of bed and ran to open the door.

"Awh....I missed you so much! Where have you been these past few days and you haven't answered my calls?"

Dunk stood on the floor looking down. Why is Pink here? Why are you hugging Joong like that?And what is that saying?

"What are you doing here?"

"Without anyone's permission, people naturally enter the house. Do I have to come for something? I miss you"

Just came to visit. Joong pouted, lightly pinched one of her cheeks

(Stop it! Please. Dunk above couldn't stand this cuddling scene. Is it necessary to make it so public? Since when does an ex-lover have the right to come to the house when his legal wife is still here? Then they hugged each other again.) Dunk was frustrated

"Joong! What is going on?"

When she saw Dunk, the smile on Pink's lips faded. If you pay close attention, you will see the corners of her lips slightly raised. Contempt? But still tried to give Dunk a fake smile.

"Hello! I'm Pink - Joong's ex-lover."

Pink deliberately emphasized the word lover as if to tell Dunk one thing. She's back, you can't stay with Joong for long. Then he reached out his hand as if wanting him to respond, but only received Dunk's expressionless look.

Pink was ignored by Dunk and felt her anger boil again. But still happily withdrew his hand. Joong observed Dunk's actions and frowned slightly. Pink only has good intentions towards you.

Joong spoke up to relieve the situation, then turned to another story

"You're both probably hungry. Pink hasn't eaten anything yet, right? Let me go prepare. The two of them went inside and talked to each other, waiting for him."

Dunk said nothing and turned around to go inside. Until now, besides what he said to Joong, he still hasn't talked to Pink
a single word.

Dunk sat on the sofa boringly scrolling through his phone, ignoring how Pink was looking at him

"Don't play dumb anymore! It must be a surprise, right? Joong took the initiative to do it himself. Sigh...Can't blame him. Because he still loves me."

Dunk pretended not to hear what Pink said, but he didn't miss a word. Joong did not answer Dunk at all. But just say the two of them are "friends".

Dunk then looked up from his phone and looked at Pink. His eyes made others tremble in fear.

" There are things... Don't let yourself go beyond your limits. Ex, It's something that's gone away. he left you. So stop spouting nonsense "

Just one sentence from Dunk is enough to make Pink explode.

"You....!"

But then he didn't continue to speak, just slightly curled his lips.

*Splash*

Dunk was startled by the burning sensation in his legs. When he looked down, a cup of hot tea broke and spilled onto his feet. It was because Pink deliberately pushed the cup of tea down to Dunk's feet.

Joong heard the crash and quickly ran out to see.

"Dunk...Please I am sorry Pink...Pink...Pink didn't mean to..."

"What's going on! Dunk, what's wrong with you?"

Pink then showed a hoarse voice as if apologizing as well as pleading.

"Joong...I'm sorry. I just wanted to pour tea for Dunk... But Dunk pushed me away...So...so the teacup fell on his feet...It's my fault...I'm sorry..."

Dunk no longer felt any pain or burning. Because anger and frustration have overwhelmed all that pain.

Joong saw Pink crying and didn't think that this was Pink's trick, but just gently said

"No problem! It's not your fault. Don't Cry. Go home first, maybe Dunk isn't feeling well today."

After leaving, the smile appeared even more clearly on his lips. The smile of a winner.

Dunk's feet were burned to the point of blistering, and the injuries left by glass fragments made Joong almost unable to breathe. Why would Dunk make himself feel like this?

He quickly called the personal doctor to come to his house. As he was about to bend down and pick up Dunk, he dodged him

"Don't touch me"

Joong didn't listen to Dunk's words, letting him struggle and picked him up and got to the bathroom to wash the wound and let the burns subside. Dunk insisted on pushing Joong away, but he held him tightly, forcing him into a deep kiss.

Dunk raised his hand and slapped the side of Joong's face, the force of his hand was quite strong, causing his face to show his finger marks.

"Are you deaf? I told you not to touch me."

Joong took him their bedreom and pressed Dunk down on the bed, lying on top, holding his arms tightly.

"Shut up dunk I'm so tired, Pink just wants to get to know you, is there a need to react so harshly? You may not like her, but please stop hurting yourself. You already have so many wounds on your body. Wearing a cast, going to the hospital because of stomach pain. Now you have burns and injuries on your legs. Why don't you think about your body..."

"You don't think about me either"

Joong was stunned by his words.

"What are you saying Dunk ?"

"With just one signature on the divorce petition, you won't have to think about me anymore. No need to be tired of me anymore. You can freely spent time with your ex-girlfriend "

Joong seemed to tighten his grip on Dunk's body. Forcing him into a stronger kiss than before. The kiss carries his possessiveness and anger.

"No... There is no divorce petition Dunk. You are mine, don't think about giving up on me."

Dunk was both helpless and contemptuous, saying and laughing helplessly

"Why joong are you keeping me here to witness you two lovebirds exchanging love?"