CH 2

Joong sat and worked in the study room until the clock struck 12 midnight. Recently, the company received a huge new project with significant profits, which is why even a director like him has to bury himself in work to the point of forgetting time.

Returning to the room, the room light was still on. Looking inside, Dunk was still sitting poring over a pile of papers and laptop. Dunk is not difficult to work at Joong's company, but he doesn't want to rely too much on others, moreover, it will make him feel like Joong is gradually becoming important to him. Later on, it will be his weakness when this relationship gradually reaches a dead end, ending with freedom for both parties.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

Joong frowned slightly because he refused to listen to him even though he reminded him to go to bed early.

"I'm trying to complete this month's project for the company. If you're done, please lend me your study room. So as not to disturb your sleep".

Dunk folded his papers into one bag and took his laptop to the study room. This cast on his arm is really annoying, he can't carry too many things, even holding a computer and stack of documents is difficult.

"Can you turn off the lights for me?"

So far, this is the first thing Dunk asked Joong to do. For two years living together, he silently endured everything, never once did he sit down and tell him what he had to endure. He didn't tell Joong how uncomfortable he felt, how tired he was at work today, or even how he injured his hand. Until now, Joong has really realized those things about Dunk. He is strong, resilient, stubborn and understanding. During the past two years, Joong has never felt bothered by having him come into his life. But I gradually realized that, his appearance was a miracle in my life.

It's not wrong to say that this is the first time I asked him to help me with something. This should have been the second time because the first time was when I called him with my hand in a cast with just the slightest hope that Joong could come pick me up.

It's strange, getting married and living together for 2 years. But only now did he truly understand him, feeling that this boy was not as hateful as he thought, but instead somewhat pitiful.

--------------

At one o'clock in the morning, Joong woke up and waved his hand to look for the warmth of the person next to him, but there was absolutely none. One side of the bed showed no signs of wrinkles, showing that he had not returned to the room. Why is his husband such a workaholic?

Joong went to the study room to check and saw that the light was still on, but the person inside had fallen asleep on the table, the whole room was silent, only the sound of his even breathing could be heard - what Joong thought was the most peaceful thing in the room.

Joong gently carried him back to his room. He didn't know how long he had been asleep, but luckily he woke up. If not, dunk probably would have remained in that position until tomorrow morning.

Joong took his casted hand, gently rubbed it and said in a calm voice

"Next time, don't let yourself get hurt again."

Dunk heard what he said because when Joong picked him up, he was startled awake. As soon as he heard those words, his heart seemed to jump out. Dunk never thought Joong cared about him, nor did he think Joong cared about himself. But what is this gentleness, it makes him unable to find a way out to free himself.

He Lied down next to him and put Dunk's casted hand on his shoulder. Joong hugged the slim waist of the other person and gradually fell asleep. The best sleep is when he lie next to me. It was the sleep that girls had never given him before.

("Dear! Have you ever had feelings for me? If not, I beg you not to use that gentleness towards me. It makes me unable to forget you forever. So let's set each other free by now?") Dunk thought in his mind and fell asleep