34

Me: I'm not going to lie, I dont think it's any reason for us to talk

Me: I'm not going to lie, I dont think it's any reason for us to talk. Especially after all that shit you were saying. My fingers typed the truth. Last time we had spoken she had talked to me like she didn't want to friends anymore, which was okay with me.

Nee: I didn't mean any of it. I apologize, I don't know why I tweaked like that. My thumbs hovered over the keyboard, not exactly sure of what to say. Honestly, what else is there to say.

Me: I feel like it's a little too late to apologize. What's done is done. I'm not mad at you, it's not any beef. I just don't want to be cool no more.

Nee: You want to cut me off over a nigga? WTF, that's crazy Jj. Even for you. My face  immediately frowned up, what does Jakari has to do with our friendship?

Me: Type shit. If that's how you feel ig.

Nee: Just come out yo eat with me and talk. Then see if you really want to end this friendship for real. I sighed, why was she even pushing this so much.

I read over the message a few times before ultimately decide to shut off my phone.

"Hungry?" Jakari asked.

I hummed, I'll never turn down food.

"What you want?" He glanced over at me then back at the rode.

"Harold's or some Jj's fish I want some of their hot sauce," I said.

Jakari lived closed to a Jj's fish, so that's where we went.

Once Jakari had gotten out of the car to place the order my phone buzzed again.

Nee: Hello??? We gone meet or not.

Me: Nooooooooo damn girl, I just told you I don't want to be cool no more. Why even keep texting me? My patiences started to run thin.

Nee: Okay bitch. I don't care at this point. Goofy ass bitch, all this cousin still pregnant bye lol!

Me: Hawk pathu , kick rocks you and yo cousin hoe.
Me: this my last time being nice to you, on Cleo grave next time you talk crazy to me Im beating ts out of you.

Nee: Fuck Cleo.

Me: Fuck your dead ass diabetic greasy back wrinkle pussy ass grandma.
Me: fuck your dead ass flat head patchy beard beer belly onion and jerk sauce smelling ass uncle
Me: And you getting beat tf up can't believe you wanna go there with all them dead folks in your bio bitch.

Jakari finally made it back in that," Damn who you texting?"

"Can you just take me back home?" I don't feel like eating, or being  around nobody no more.

All this shit was starting to get overwhelming for me. I just need a break, time to clear my head, anything honestly.

Jakari smacked his lips,"Why?"