28.

"Where you going?" Jakari crisp raspy voice spoke as I moved slowly to get out the bed

"Home," I stood to my feet putting on my pants and shirt.

"The fuck is you talking about?" Jakari sat up and rested on the head board.

"Exactly what I said, this shit wasn't even supposed to happen thanks tho," I sat on the bed putting on my shoes.

"Yo ass tweaking come lay the fuck down, Jj," His nose flared as he gently grabbed my arm.

"No, I'm finna go," I rip my arm out of his grip, standing to my feet.

"How you gone fuck me then leave? Like I'm some hoe," He furrowed his eyebrows, getting on the bed.

I sighed," that shit wasn't even supposed to happen."

FLASHBACK.

Biting back a moan as Jakari slowly kissed and nibbled down my thighs inching closer to my pussy.

The thought of his head in between my legs, eating my pussy made my quiver.

He sucked on my thighs leaving little hickeys and swirled his tongue to soothe the spot.

"Stop teasing, Jakari," I shakily begged.

I felt his cold breath as he chuckled against my skin.

Swallowing hard as Jakari placed soft kisses on my pussy then he did a one long lick from my ass up to my clit.

I jerked upward as he separated my pussy lips and flicking his tougue on my creases.

He latched onto my clit sucking on it as my back arched off the bed, gripping the sheets.

His fingertips dug into my hips keeping me in place as he slurped my clit.

He started at me with admiration as my brows furrowed and my mouth hanged open, moaning at the euphoric sensation.

"You so pretty, sweetface," He grumbled softly.

"Please keep going," My voice airy and soft as I spoke.

He stuck his tongue in my hole going in and out as he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

He swiped his tougue one more time before going back to my clit.

My body shook,"Don't come yet, hold it mama,"Jakari talked softly.

Sweat trickled down my temble as I tried to do as told.

He kept his pace steady as he lurched on to my clit.