27

"Tell me if you love me why you leaving? Thought we were together for a reason!" I sang my heart out listening to Ar'mon and Trey- Break down as I cleaned the kitchen

"If you really love me why you leaving!" I whined my hips, singing my lungs out.

I swiped then used the broom as a microphone," I don't wanna see the part that make me wanna leave! The part of you that make me wanna cheat!"

I continued singing until the end of the song, "They slapped so hard on that shit, ghe!" I mumbled to myself.

"All that damn yelling," Tiara came out her when, laughing.

"Hating?" I tilted my head laughing.

"Hell naw that's my shit haven't heard that shit in years," She walked to the refrigerator.

I smiled, Tiara grabbed a water before closing the fridge door back,"I'm glad you feeling better you been a lil down lately," Tiara stated.

"Yea..but no reason to be sad over anything, it is what it is and ain't what it's not," I shrug.

"You just be saying shit," Tiara laughed shaking her head.

"Awe I forgot to tell you, I seen Murda when me and tarahi was in the building," Tiara realized.

I nodded," Type shit."

"You need to put me on, I want the finest nigga you got," I changed the topic, I don't want to talk about Jakari.

"I got you," Tiara smiled.

"You tryna go to the mall? I want some new shit," Tiara asked.

"Hell yea, and we can invite Smookie and Nee we all havent been together in a lil minute," I nod.

"Ima call our group chat," Tiara went on her phone and sat it up on the corner.

We both got into frame and waited for them to answer.

Smookie picked up," Wassup guys! it's your girl, Smookie, and I'm back with another banger videooooooo," Smookie dragged out.

"Hoes wanna be YouTubers so bad," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Hoe my intro eats down, on soul," Smookie laughed.

I squinted at her background," Where you at?" I questioned.

"K3 house finna go and find me a new ho cse he being weird," Smookie pursed her lips and looked at something off to her side.

K3 smacked his lips," Girl shut the fuck up wit that shit."

"Bitch, stay the fuck out my phone and conversation. We not even coo," Smookie mugged.

Me and Tiara just looked at each other.