13.

Jabari Amiri SmithChicago,IL📍2 am

Jabari Amiri Smith
Chicago,IL📍
2 am

bop ass Kayla🤢: come thru,I miss you daddy🥰
(Read)

I slowly lifted Jj body off me on to a pillow because she was sleep and I didn't want to wake her.

I scanned her face for a minute,she so pretty I hopped out my bed putting on a shirt and some joggers grabbing my wallet,gun,keys,etc off the dresser.

I throw on my Yeezy slides,"Where you going?" I heard a voice from my bed.

"To make some plays," I told her.

"When you coming back?" Jj asked.

"Ian know," I stated.

"Okay," She stated sounding annoyed.

"What you acting like that for Jj?" I huffed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Ain't acting no way go bout yo business lil bru," She said turning away from me laying down.

"Who tf is yo bro Jamiyah? Yo ass tweaking," I smacked my lips mugging her.

She ignored me and I pulled the cover off her,"What is you doing ghe? Don't piss me off,be coo," She said turning toward me.

I popped her on her lips"Who tf is you talking to Jj? I'll confiscate yo lips from yo face Ian tryna argue but you need to watch what the fuck you say and how you say it."

She stayed silent,"I'm finna go make some plays,I'll be back later jj all that attitude shit you got going ain't necessary," I stated

"You leaving and ain't even wake me up ion wanna be in your house by myself Jakari," She spoke.

"Ma I understand that and Ima be back before you wake up," I said.

"Okay kari," She spoke and I smirked at the nickname.

"Gimmie kiss before I leave," I spoke kissing her before she even replied and she kissed me back.

I got out the bed leaving out my bedroom locking that door and locking downstairs door as I left out,want to make sure my baby safe.

As I started driving Kayla called.

"Hey bae, you coming?" She asked smirking into the camera.

"Hoe I ain't yo bae, this ain't no relationship," I scrunched my face up at her.

"You so funny bae," She let out a ugly ass laugh.