wait what!?(chapter 22?)

I saw that Lucifer had bags under his eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask. He covered under his eyes. "Yes I'm fine! But is Y/n fine!?" I shook my head. "What happened!" He said in anger and worry. But mostly anger. "Y/n was took by Adam. And i-i don't know what happened to her!" Lucifer walked past me and flew off. "I-uhm- Luci! Wait for me!" I followed him. "LUCIFER STOP!" He stopped. "Lucifer you can't go! You know they can banish you!" He looked at me. "Then what are we supposed to do!?" Then I got an idea. I whispered the idea into his ear. He looked at me with satisfaction. And nodded

. _ .. .._ _._. .. .._. . ._.'S POV

I entered heaven. I tried to see were Adam might have went. But then I saw Sera. She also saw me. She walked up to me and asked "Michael! Have you've seen Emily or Y/n anywhere?" I shook my head. She looked more worried. "Well if you see one of them report to me as soon as possible." Then she walked away. I went back in thought. Right now if I was a bratty bitch were would I have the people I have took. Then i remembered. Were he was held captive because of how he was behaving. I walked towards God's office and went past it and into an ally way. I pressed on one of the bricks and then the secret door opened. I went Inside. I walked in multiple hallways. Then that's when I saw Y/n and Emily changed up. "Michael?" Emily said. " what?!" Then she looked at me with a serious face. "You have to leave!" I was about to ask why but then I saw blood falling out of Emily's head and saw Y/n blacked out. "No I can't just leave you here!" When Emily looked behind me she was frightend. I turned around to see Adam holding his guitar about to hit me. But Luckily I dogged it. "Michael you piece of SHIT!" Adam said as he swung again. Of course I dogged it multiple times. Eventually Sera came in. "Michael Adam, what are you doing here-" then she saw Emily. "EMILY!? OH THANK GOODNESS!" She said as she ran up to her. Then she turned over to me and Adam. "You two are in big trouble!" Adam then said "no it's Michael's doing! He was trying to stop me from telling you!" Sera looked at me. "Okay okay I know that seems like a good excuse but you've got it all wrong....you see I'm not Michael... I'm Lucifer the king of Hell!" Then Adam's eyes widend. "Wait what!?" Sera and Adam say. "Yea it's actually Lucifer. And since it's me how could I have possibly do this to Emily and Y/n?" Sera looked at Adam in anger. She grabbed him by his arm and pulled him along with her. "Lucifer...release Emily and Y/n. Then you'll stay here for until Y/n has gotten better. Then you'll leave Heaven and never return. And do me a favor after everything and tell me what happened to Michael" Sera said. I nodded. I released both of them. But since Y/n was still backed out I picked her up. Bridal style. "Do you like Y/n?" Emily asked. I nodded. She smiled. "Glad she was in good hands while in Hell".