Oh...(chapter 18)

Lucifer's POV

When we got to the hospital we hid in an ally way. There Michael hid his wings. We got out of the ally and walked toward the hospital. "Luci...?" I turned to look at Mike. "*sighs* what should I do once she sees me?" I set my hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at me. He looked like he was about to cry. "I dunno...but whatever happens I'll be there Mikey". He put his hands near his face and looked at them. "I almost killed her...how could she ever forgive me?" He started to tear up a little. "Mike...she's the type to forgive...I mean atleast towards me". He chuckled a little bit. We Arrived at the room Charlie told me to go to. Michael stopped me from opening the door. "Michael...it's okay!" He let go of my arm and I opened the door. I saw everyone huddled around Y/n. I could hardly see her. "Y/n!" I said. Everyone turned to look at me. Y/n's eyes widend. "Lucifer?" I smiled. "Yes?" She scoffed. "Who's your little friend?" I turned my head to see Michael hiding behind me. "It's okay...just come out!" I say. He peaked his head a little over my shoulder. Eventually he stood next to me. "M-Michael?" Y/n said. "Hello..." Mike said awkwardly. "What is he doing here?" She raised one eyebrow. "Don't worry he good now"

"I'm sorry!" Michael said

"It's okay" she smiled slightly.

"Okay...now that that's out of the way...*breaths in intensely* you have to come back to heaven!"

Everyone gasped. "Why?" Y/n said.

"The elders made a mistake. The mistook you from someone else"

"What,!? But I also did bad things!"

"Yea well not enough"

"NO wonder why you bothered to come!"

"You have too! Or else the extermination will be every month!"

"Fine!"

♧~Time Skip 2 months~♧

I knocked on Y/n's door of her room in the hotel. "Come in" said her charming voice. "Hi!" I said. "Oh hi" I walked up to her. "Are you ready to leave today?" She stopped packing and looked down. "No not really...". "Why is that?~" I say as I put my arms around her waist. "Because I have to leave you~". I turned her around and kissed her. She was as surprised as I was. Why did I just do that? But she actually got into it. She put her arms around my neck. It turned into a make out session. My tongue went into her mouth. I started blushing. She fell down on her bed so then I was on top of her. I started to kiss her neck. She was moaning softly and quite. "Hey Y/n are you ready to leav-". I stopped what I was doing and got off of her. While doing that I fell down onto the floor. "Have you've ever heard knock before entering!" Yelled out Y/n. "Oh my fuck I am sorry for interrupting your guy's moment! But we have to get going! And i think i need a bottleof bleach! " Said Michael. Y/n stands up and finished packing her stuff and left the room. "Seems like some had fun~". "Oh shut up Michael. It's not like you've never had sex!" He rolled his eyes. "Just get your ass downstairs and say your goodbyes!" I got up and went to the lobby. There I saw Charlie hugging Y/n. "Bye Y/n". She smiled when I said that. She then walked out of the door with Michael following close behind.