Ready your not here I come~ (chapter 11)

"Wait so you're a fallen angel like Lucifer? That explains a lot" said Angel dust. I flew away upstairs. Lucifer followed behind. I wanted peace and quiet not him right now so i sped up. He sped up as well. I went around corners and hallways. I eventually lost him but then heard him yell out "come out come out wherever you are~". I was confused. Did he want to Fuck me or find me? Either way I wouldn't let that happen. It felt like we were playing hide and seek tag just like what we used to play when we were younger. I was hiding I a random room on the third floor. I heard him coming up on the Second floor. So I exactly had thirty minutes until he came up here. So after twenty minutes he would be onn the last hall. So I'll be here for 15 minutes. That will give me enough time to get to the lobby. While I was waiting I saw Nifty chasing a bug. "Pss Nifty can you do me a favor?" She turned to look at me and nodded. "Can you spy on Lucifer and tell me what he's doing?" She nodded again. I put a camera around her head and then she went off to find him. I was looking through the camera. She found him but instead of trying to find me he was camping waiting for me to come down. "Oh hello there... Nifty. Have you've seen Y/n?" I had a feeling that she went blank because Lucifer was looking at her weird. Then he noticed the camera. "Hey! Hello there Y/n I will find you and once I do you will regret running away from me.....WAIT WAIT WAIT I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!" Nifty then chuckled and started running away. Lucifer started following her. I started to panic. I got up and flew into a closet in the hallway. Then I saw Nifty running past me and Lucifer following from behind. Once the coast was in the clear I exited the closet and went to the lobby.