013𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔

a/n; It's Ramadan, guys!!

You had no idea how the hell you got into this situation, but here you are, cycling by the beach with your friends.

You were enjoying the breeze and the view until some idiot wanted to race. Whoever reached the place last has to jump into the ocean. There was no way you were gonna jump into the ocean..

"Hey, look, it's them!" Dom shouted.

It looks like Mia, Minu, and Yuna were cycling on some rented bikes.

Seeing Mia and Minu share a tandem bike made you look over to Vinny.

"We should do that sometime!"

Vinny looked at you in confusion..

"Do what?.."

"Yknow, we should rent a tandem bike too! Seems like a cute idea, no?"

"Yeah, right, it's only cute for couples.."

You frowned and rolled your eyes at Vinny after hearing what he said. Why are boys so dumb? You don't have to date to do it, right?

But then again, dating Vinny doesn't seem like a bad idea..

What were you thinking? Of course it is! and it's not like you liked him like that or anything, right?

-

You all arrived at a beach house and started unpacking your bags.

"Vinny fell asleep as soon as we got here." Yuna said as she was squatting next to him.

"Just tell him it's time to eat. He'll wake up in no time. Vinny, wake up! We got barbecue." Shelly yelled at him.

Vinny opened his eyes slowly, mumbling the word barbecue, which made you laugh.

Everyone started making their way to the beach to grill the meat and eat there. You couldn't stop thinking about your cat. Instead of leaving him home and letting the auto feeder deal with him, you left him with Wooin instead.

Hyuk was too busy to look after a cat, Joker had two little siblings, and he was afraid they might be irresponsible, so that left you with Wooin.

Even though your cat DESPISED Wooin, you had no choice.. You were only hoping that nothing bad would happen to the both of them.

"Hey [Y/N], you okay? Is there something bothering you?" Your blonde friend asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. I just miss Mr. whiskers already."

She laughed at your response and swung her arms around your shoulder as you all walked towards the beach.

Finally, you all arrived. Everyone then started helping out to grill the meat and stuff.. Not long after, Dom pulled out a 100 year old wild ginseng wine..

You were lying if you said you weren't tempted to try it, but remembering what Hyuk said back then.. You decided not to, especially after seeing Dom pass out in one shot.

Everyone was satisfied after eating, You were playing with the sand alone while everyone was right behind you. Yuna then started to talk about how she had a little sister. Hearing her story made you feel a little emotional, but you didn't show it.

You turned around and saw that Dom started gaining consciousness again. He looked at everyone and vomited right on Yuna's back..

"Ew.." You mumbled, feeling bad for Yuna.

The sun was starting to set, and it seemed like Dom pulled out some fireworks! You got a few sparklers and lighted them up.

You were with Shelly and Jay, but honestly, you felt like a third wheeler having to hear Shelly flirt with Jay..

You looked around to find Vinny and saw him sitting on a bench, drinking all by himself. You made your way to him and stood right in front of him.

"Vinnyyy, why are you being such a loser, drinking alone?"

He looked up at you with an unamused expression on his face. Because of his drunk vision, it looked like you were dancing.

"Oi, are you really gonna ignore me?" You asked in an annoyed tone before sitting next to him.

"Why are you here?.. Go and play with your sparklers like a kid."

You rolled your eyes and slapped him across the face.

"I'm not a little kid. Maybe you're just a boring old man."

He didn't even flinch as your slap felt like nothing to him. Vinny just sighed and laid his head on your shoulder. You felt your body stiffen, and your face was getting warmer by his sudden action.

"V-vinny? What the hell are you doing?!"

"Shhh, sometimes I feel like you need to shut up.. Can we just stay like this?"

You turned to him and gently pushed him off your shoulder, You wanted to slap him again, but he grabbed your wrists and pulled you closer to him.

"[Y/N], do you hate me?.."

Your eyes widened at his question. You shook your head and looked into his eyes. He was looking at you in a way you've never seen before. His gaze was so much different. He looked so calm.

Vinny got closer to you, as if he was about to kiss you! Until you both heard a familiar voice.

"What are you love birds doing?" Shelly asked with a smirk on her face.

You turned your head to see everyone making their ways to you both. You quickly pushed him and turned your head away to hide that obvious blush on your face.

"Nothing! Vinny's just a bit drunk.. So I think we'll head back first."

Vinny looked at you confused as you got up and grabbed his arm to drag him back towards the place you guys were staying at for the night.
As you both were leaving, Shelly had a mischievous smile on her face as she pulled out her phone.

"I'm so glad I took the picture." She said as she showed the picture of Vinny holding you close to him.