A scary addition

(The rustbucket, at the middle of the night, Michael's POV)

I wake up from screaming, coming from near Ben's bed.

"Aaaaaaah get away from me!"Kevin falls to the ground, while backing away from what looks like Ghostfreak. 

"Really Ben, your turning into Ghostfreak now?" Gwen says in an annoyed voice. I turn around to Ben's bed, seeing him laying there, terrified

"I'm not and was never him! I am an ectonurite, so my consciousness can live within a small sample of DNA. When they used my DNA for the watch, I  got stuck inside! I can now reveal my true self!" He seemingly tears of his old skin, and slightly turns around to greet us. Huge claws coming out of is hands, black and white tentacle's coming from his chest, his skin turning almost purple and a skull for face turned upside down. 

Kevin starts to slowly back away, ghostfreak notices and grab him with one of his arms

"I should really let you go as a sign of gratitude, but I want you here to witness me finally coming hole again!"Ghostfreak then throws Kevin at Max, who had tried to get infront of Ben. They both fall to the ground right beside Ben and Gwen's bunk bed. 

"Time for Fourarms!" Ben puts on a brave face, and hits his watch.

 But istead of turning into Fourarms, he turns into the tiny Grey matter

Ben: "Are you kidding me?!" 

The situasion feels hopeless, I look around me. Take my pillow and throw it at him. The pillow just goes through him. He dosen't even turn around to me. He instead keeps his eyes on Ben

Ghostfreak: "For me to become hole again, I need that watch!" He starts flying towards Grey matter, who just hold his hands over his eyes. Ghostfreaks attemps to go into his body, Grey Matter struggles for a bit, but manages to pull him away from him

Ghostfreak: "Ahh, it seems I cannot merge with your alien forms" He looks around before continuing "no matter, I guess I just found out Kevin's reward." He then flies into Kevin's body. He struggles, but to no avail.