Chapter XIII

Chapter 13

<POV: 3rd person>
<Location: X's starter base>
<Around a week after chapter 8>

Exavier shifted nervously.
He wanted to disappear for a few months, go explore somewhere new, travel in the main hub.
He had done this several times before but X had always worried that something would happen when EX was alone.

"What's up?" Xisuma asked.
"I haven't even said anything." Exavier scowled.
"Yeah but I'm your brother." Xisuma said smugly.
"Fine." EX relented. "I want to go for a few months."
Xisuma froze before responding. "Fine. Nothing has happened before on your adventures so I doubt something will happen now."
"Thanks X!" Exavier said going to his room to pack a small amount of what he had for the trip.

Once Exavier was all ready to go he walked back out into the kitchen.
"I should only be gone one or two months X."
"Just-" Xisuma started then looked sad. "Just be careful. Ok?"
"I always am X." EX chuckled.

EX went to the portal at spawn.
Most of the time it was a normal nether portal but whitelisted players can turn it into a portal to the main hub.
EX stepped through the portal into the main hub.

As EX made his way to one of the travel portals he was met by acknowledging nods by admins he passed.
Once he arrived at the portal manager's desk Clark waved him over.
"Ah Exavier going on another adventure?" Clark asked. "Where would you like to go?"
"Anywhere I haven't been before." EX smiled.
"Hhmmm." Clark hummed thinking. "I have the perfect place! It's a village in a small mountain range. You could most likely map everything out in 5 weeks."
Clark handed him a note for the portal and password.
"That's perfect. Thank you Clark."
"No problem." He said. "I hope you have fun."

EX walked down the row of portals and finding his one he walked up to it.
Entering the password to the portal he hummed to himself.
The portal sprung to life once he hit enter.
EX smiled to himself.
He rarely got to be alone in the wilderness, just spending time exploring.
He missed the small server Xel had created for him and X to play and explore on.
Exavier stepped into the portal expecting a relatively relaxed adventure.

————

A/N: wonder what's gonna happen