Chapter I

<POV: Grian>
<Location: Minecraftia Main Hub>
<Before S6>

I took a deep breath and counted to 10.
Carefully I typed a code into the portal kiosk making sure to enter the password correctly.
I exhaled when the computer accepted the password.
I took another deep breath and looked at the swirling gray portal in front of me. I closed my eyes as I stepped into the portal.

My last thought before I was whisked to another world was:
They'll be there...

<Location: Hermitcraft S6 Spawn>
<Beginning of S6>

I step out of the portal on to a grassy area. It's near the ocean and I feel the salty wind coming off of it.
My wings open, and I let the wind go through my red and blue wings. I closed my eyes and smiled.

I opened my eyes and sighed letting the moment go.
I looked around. There were a few people around, collecting materials.
One of them noticed me.
He was tall. Really tall. He had black hair and a very noticeable mustache.

"Hello!" He said in a British accent similar to the one I am faking.
"Hi!" I say smiling at him shyly.
"You must be the new hermit X mentioned."
"Yeah! My name's Grian."
I guess Xisuma still goes by the nickname Exavier gave him.
"My name's Mumbo." He says excitedly. "Can I introduce you to the other hermits?"
"Sure!" I chirp.
Mumbo grins even more and takes my hand and leads me over to the other hermits to introduce us.

————

A/N:
Short but I didn't know how to continue this with out changing povs

Also I wanted to go back to past stuff next chapter.