Chapter XI

Chapter 11

<POV: 3rd person>
<Location: Unknown>
<3 years before Season 6 (just after chapter 10)>

A knock sounded out through the Prime's common room.
Both Primes looked up from what they were doing.
Prime 1 stood up from her desk and opened the door.
Standing there was a teenager that she was pretty sure was not an admin.
He had unnerving black eyes and a chaotic grin on his face.
"Ah Prime 1." He said nodding his head in a small but respectful bow. "I was told to come here by an old friend of yours."
"Who was it." Prime 1 asked suspicious.
"Xelqua." The person stated.
Prime 1's eyes widened. "Who are you?!"
"My name is Loyalty."
"And how do you know Xelqua?!"
"I watched him die."
"So you're a watcher." Prime 1 said a sword materializing in her hand.
The man's face was unchanged. "Yes. I am a watcher." He stated.
"Then-"
"Why I am I here?" He finished her sentence. "Because I ran away from them."
"What?" Prime asked confused.
Loyalty scoffed. "I think both Primes should hear this."
Prime 1 brought Loyalty into the common room.
"Who is this?" Prime 2 asked.
"I am Loyalty." Loyalty said. "I am a runaway as I have started calling myself."
"A runaway from what?" Prime 2 asked curiously.
"The watchers."
Prime 2 was shocked. "Now why would you runaway? You do as you please and kill when you want."
"Because of that exact reason. We kill."

The Primes were now very curious.
There was a watcher in front of them who had shown no signs of aggression and claimed to have run away from the watchers because they killed.
"They kill innocent lives." Loyalty continued. "They murder your friends then they brainwash you." Loyalty said like talking from experience.
"They turn you into a killer and guilt you into killing more. Then they erase your memories and make you an even better killer."
"Why did you come here then?"
"It was Xelqua's last request. I made friends with him while serving a punishment. And the day he died he knew he was going to so he told me that if I ever got free he wanted me to tell you what really happened."
The Primes knew that Xelqua hadn't died in the fight with the watchers and that he was taken captive and executed but they wanted to know more of what happened to their student.

"He had killed quite a few watchers, maybe 100 even, before they were able to knock him out." Loyalty continued. "After he was knocked out they killed some of his friends and gave a few to the listeners to do as they please. Xelqua was taken to the watcher's dungeon and held there for a few days where I met him. One day he was dragged to the Prime watcher where they did a force turn. The magic overload killed him in the most painful way ever." Loyalty gazed out the window as if remembering the day. "I'm sorry for your loss."
The Primes were not that shocked to learn how Xelqua had died they knew he had died painfully but at least now he would be fine in the afterlife.
"Thank you for honoring his last request." Prime 2 said.
"I did come for another reason though." Loyalty told them.
"And that was?"
"I have friends that need to live normal lives."
"Watchers?"
"Yes. And some listeners. They promise to live peacefully and not harm anyone unless threatened and not to use their magic unless necessary."

Both Primes thought for a moment and had a mental conversation.
"Fine. But they have to be on servers watched by some of our highest admins." Prime 1 said.
"They would prefer people not to know about them." Xelqua said.
"What if the admins didn't know?" Prime 2 asked.
Loyalty thought for a moment. "I believe that would be fine."
"Ok." Prime 1 said. "How many are there?"
"Six not including me as I would not like to join a server."
"And where will we meet them to let them into the servers?"
Loyalty told them where they would be in 10 days.
"Ok I'll go tell some of the admins that they will have new members." Prime 2 said.
"Thank you Primes." Loyalty said bowing. "I must leave now as I have stayed too long."
"Will you keep in contact?" Prime one asked.
Loyalty thought for a moment. "Most likely. I will send you more runaways as well with messages from me."
Prime 1 nodded. "Then good bye. I hope to hear from you soon on updates."
Loyalty smiled then disappeared down the hallway silently.
Prime 1 was tempted to follow him but decided not to because he would most likely teleport away as soon as he left the building.
For some reason she had fully believed that he had meant well.
She decided to trust her gut on this one and if he lied she would kill every single watcher.