Chapter VI

Chapter 6

<POV: 3rd Person>
<Location: Unknown>
<A month before S6>

"Then I will support you and what ever you do." Page says. "But now that means work for me."
She pulls up a holographic screen.
Another screen dings up.
On it is a blaring white message.
Page reads it and frowns.

"CAT! LEXI! Flora said the being from the Omni-omniverse was coming over today to 'check up on things' in our omniverse."
The two cats on the couch stretch and meow at her.
"Yes I know he dislikes you Lexi. No you don't have a choice."
The gray cat meowed again.
"Fine you'll get cookies later."
The gray cat runs out of the room.
The white cat's eyes go wide.
"I trust you to supervise her." Page say with a near pained expression.
The white cat rolls her eyes and walks out following the gray cat.

"Now where was I." Page says turning back to the glowing panel. "Ah yes! Changing your code."
Grian shifted nervously.
He didn't like his code being touched but his yellow-blond hair and bright blue eyes were very noticeable.
"So what do you want to look like?" Page asks addressing Grian.
"Well I- I think it might be cool to have brown eyes. Maybe brown hair too?"
"Say no more." Page smiles and pulls up another screen.
Grian looks at the screen. It was him but he looked a lot different. Light brown hair, brown eyes, a red sweater instead of his green outfit.
"I like it. But I think something is missing."
Page grins at his response. "I have the perfect idea."
Grian looks at her with suspicion.
"What is it?"
"You'll see!" Page responds in a singsong voice.

A moment later Page shows him the screen again.
Grian's eyes widened. "I love it!"
It was the same look as before only this time he had huge parrot wings.
"Great! Now I just have to implement it into your code and make it seem natural."
Page then continues to ramble about things he should and shouldn't do.
"Ok! I get it. I need to be careful." Grian cries covering his ears.
Page pursed her lips. "If you say so."

"Ok I think that's all." Page says after she finishes fixing up Grian's code. "But you'll need a new name I guess."
Page smiles already knowing what he will choose.
"Hmm. I like the sound of Grian. It means Sun." He says sadly thinking of his family.
"Perfect!" Page nearly yells wanting to be done with the day. "Now... GO AWAY!"
Grian smirks and rolls his eyes before pulling up a small holographic screen much like Page's that were still up.
Grian froze for a moment before turning his attention to a Page that was dramatically lying on the couch pretending to be exhausted.
"Wait. When does the server I am going to start?"
Page sighs and sits up. "Hermitcraft version 6 starts in about a month. I made sure that would be able to get on."
"Oh so that's what it's called. But why kick me out of the void so soon? I could have blissfully enjoyed a month without the outside world."
Page sighed again. "You need to get used to being around people again.
"Why" Grian complains.
"Because I said so."
"Fine."
"Bye Xel!"
Grian goes back to his screen, types something down, and teleports away.

————

A/N:

Ok I made a really big mistake that I don't want to go and fix.

I was writing Grian instead of Xelqua for chapter 5 and this one
When Gri only actually gets the name Grian this chapter.

So sorry about that in the future I might go back and fix that but not rn.

I blame Lexcat33 for the next chapter