CHAPTER THREE- cold blooded killer

₍˄⌓⃘ ˳̫̬ ⌓⃘˄₎ค˒

Feyd-Rautha rushed down the halls of his Temple on Arrakeen, his movements swift and precise. His eyes dark with anger, as he enters his Uncle's room. The betrayal stung deep, cutting through the bond they once shared. His fists clenched at his sides, the words he had rehearsed so carefully now a jumbled mess in his mind.

Baron looked up, surprise flickering in his eyes before it was quickly replaced by a mask of indifference.

"What are you doing here?" his uncle asked, his voice dripping with false innocence.

"I know what you did," he replied, his voice barely a whisper. "You betrayed us, you betrayed me."

His uncle's facade cracked for a moment, revealing a flicker of disbelief before he schooled his features back into a mask of indifference. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said, his voice steady.

But he knew. And he wouldn't rest until he had exposed his uncle for the traitor he truly was.
"You proceeded to move the Spice Machine to a location we were unfamiliar about! The Fremen completely destroyed the whole mission and
It costed us five hundred thousand pounds of Spice, along with dozens of soldiers slaughtered!" Yelled Feyd.

"Spice production has been on a down low ever since Paul Atreides declared himself on the Golden Throne, we've had to cut everything back by 80%! You're lucky to even have me still around. If it weren't for my clone, you'd be scratching around to scraps like the poor!"

Feyd felt malice in this moment. For he knew exactly what it was like to be poor, before his Uncle founded him all those years ago. It was a lifestyle that he never wanted to go back to.
"I wish he had killed the real you!"

"You ungrateful little bastard! You seriously think that without me you would be anything? Don't forget who your parents were." Said Baron.

"You underestimate me, Uncle. And it will be your downfall!" With that, Feyd walks out of the room and into the hallway where two of his soldiers stood. They immediately straighten up as he approaches, their expressions eager for his next command.

"Prepare the other troops," Feyd orders, his voice firm and authoritative. "I'll be going back to Arrakis with you. I want to see for myself just who these two delinquents are."

The soldiers nod in unison, their loyalty to Feyd unwavering. Without hesitation, they turn on their heels and begin barking orders to their fellow troops, the sound of boots marching in unison filling the air.

As Feyd watches, his eyes darken.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(One day later)

"Are we there yet??" I groaned at the thought of walking one more step. We had been going on like this for the past seven hours with no rest. I didn't understand why we couldn't have driven the Sandworms to our destination. Han said it was because "it's disrespectful to tire out a Worm."

Whatever the hell that meant. My roses are about to fall off, and I'd probably eat them if I could. So hungry.

"Would you grow up? We are almost there." Han spoke, to which I reply, "You said that three hours ago. And look where we are, in the middle of nowhere!" I say, my voice filled with sarcasm.

The old man scoffed at me, giving me a sense of frustration. "You live in the sand, (Y/N). What is just a few hours of walking?"

"I know, but I take breaks in between my work days. Read a book, drink some water, have some food! None of this mystery bullshit, Han, are we almost there or not!" I raised my voice slightly because I was feeling irritable due to my hunger.