Ch V: The Conceptual Hellish Battle

As we left off from Jack's trial against the Stygian Hellhorn, We would see that Kaiden and Azura, both frightened and awestruck respectively. They would watch as Kaiden began to ponder a moment as the two behemoths clash in power as he recalled a lesson of what he learned in L.A.A.

"There were 3 forces of almighty strengths. First was Chaos, a demonic, cruel, and unfathomable to any mortal to wield. This power was godly and made for such beings and those who could wield it usually become corrupted and deranged. They began to have a twisted mind which takes them as a whole new being."

"Creation was second- and anyone can have. As that is what Aether-Guages are built off from! They are known to create potential and even wield a beginning of understanding themselves. It also has higher power to rewind time and even create new possibilities to even overwrite the powers of Chaos if able, yet usually can become null in most situations. And speaking of Null, that would be the most enigmatic and dangerous force of the three."

"Null, also called Nothingness, is a power that splits these two forces apart. Filling the whole and yet at same time creating that whole all at once. This power is able to stop anything and make that force apart of its own. Godbornes usually can be known as a full example of this. While they do have one of these, it creates a hole that hungers in their mind with the Divinity Guage. It makes a swirling storm rage once and further on until it consumes them. That one kid they saw. His name was Rae and was a pure example of Nothingness in play."

Kaiden eyes would widen as he realized a new dawning of what Jack and the Beast's force of natures were. The new dawn brougbt that... Jack has the Power of Erasure so he should be on the scale of Creation, right? No... He was on the scale of Chaos! Yet how is he not crazy?! How is he not already devoured by the maddening corruption. He should... No... WOULD... be corrupted at some point of time. Yet now he is still fighting for the sake of good and thats all that matters right now. He looks at Azura. For his eyes scan her looks as her body shuddered in fear. Unable to sight and fathom the power this ol' bonehead has obtained. How the hell did he do this is the real question for them.

We resume to the fight as Jack seems to be sumo wrestling the beast as its electricity is clashing with his erasure. Power that would be known as "Primal Lightning." This true force of nature was clashing with Erasure that hasn't been taken down by it. Making it equal to that level, meaning this form of power is known as Primal Erasure. The skeleton's erasure-infused muscles would be eating at the bolts striking outwards which would have turned their bones to ash. The man has fought with a stalemate in the hold, suddenly throwing their arms down as the beast seems to push its paws into Jack's now ripped body. It seemed to cause bolts dismiss the muscled section for a split halfsecond. It let him open up his attack as a sudden purple flame of erasure energy built up from an open jaw, and point blank blasts the beast in the face. The being is sent reeling as its hind legs built dirt and rubble beneath those bulky hind legs. It felt the force of a almighty Jack Marrow which we see the skull of the beast was gone, as the creature would regenerate slowly by using its own electricity to form that head as a false one. Keeping its senses it would pounce upon Jack's body as one left front paw does what would been a hit so powerful it could be heard halfway across this realm. Jack Marrow was sent slightly stumbling but the enviroment was slowly dissapating, going away due to his existence is erasing the mere landscape. Jack Marrow would notice this and begin to worry, as he may not have the time left to stop this beast if he keeps this tug-o-war up. So with this he suddenly jumps forth as his bony fingers jutted out blades of punishment with the erasure energy expelled from it.

Azura would notice the place around them crumbling, the woodlands and flowers conceptually, physically, and temporally would fade to exist. Kaiden would begin to make the observation they must leave to else become like the enviroment. They quickly began to make their move and escape from the forest as we see the sights behind them of a giant finger blade began clashing with the beasts bolts of primal lightning that was hurdling to these two, as Jack Marrow deflects those shots, and return to sender. As the Beast began to charge now at Jack, the skeletal behemoth would as in return as we see Azura look back being held and dragged by her friend... Now unsure if Jack would be able to live from this experience but kept hope. This would be seen as an almost world reckoning blast of what seems to be an invisible shockwave burst through the woods. Bleeding into reality for us to see, we watch it come outwards as Purple Flames of Erasure and Blackened Red bolts melded in one source. Thus the attack was so immense of the two smashing one another's body into eachother caused reckoning to a level not taken lightly.

We see the wolf bashed its horns into Jack, penetrating through his skull yet Jack kept pushing, having his hands of Primal Erasure in a blocking position push further and further into the beast's chest. Energy often erupted from their existence. Clashing with one another for ultimate survival of who could keep up for the longest. As we hear a laugh of that which began to distract, and envelop an illusion in Jack's head as we heard "The Enigma" call out to the fiend

"Rip, tear, slew the man for the Immortality be upon thee! My pet~"

Jack's power immense as it was, would be surging through this illusion as it dared not falter. Jack heard the guy spoke and now erased the concept of his own Mind. Becoming a slave to his own power, a berserker as you would see here shortly. There was stillness as the beast flung Jack's body into the air, lunged up to smack him into the earth with its tail, which btw became a conceptual hell due to most the woodsland region here is fragmented and wonky. The beast threw itself down at Jack as we see Jack's eyes that were not flickering but now a mighty inferno of his own erasure of violent purple hues.

Jack would erase the distance between him and the beast as already grappling it with both hands between its neck, as his finger's emitted tendrils of energy to invade the beast's veins. This energy would eat its source away as we see that Enigma fella yell and holler in pain as that Stygian Hellhorn was his pet (If you didnt guess from what he said earlier.) And to this here would be the beast's howls and wimper of fear, agony, and trembling of death's door getting closer. It began to call almighty bolts down- but barely could muster the strength as it just took 5 seconds to kill the beast's power once it got held, and now powerless... and limp. Jack Marrow would utter an terrific bellow uttered through this land. Breaking down the place even further as when Enigma heard it- he was instantly, too, erased as his plan to steal immortality from Jack and spy the god's plan to support his own lord worked sorta. As we watch a mindless Jack trailblaze through this realm causing mindless destruction, and become the new host... for that Eldritch Horror.