Ch II: The TRUE Story Begins

Here we resume to the story as instead of continuing the story- We got to that point of time of the fight between Rae and Jack. As Jack used his LV. MAX Gauge Move... We see him winded and tired, as his blazing azure wings fail him and dissipate. We would watch Marrow fall to the ground smiling as he fist bumps the air as he speaks to himself.

"Its... Finally done. Guys... I defeated him..."

We hear rumbles from the earth itself as suddenly we hear the god scream out in mass rage of Jack's mere name to make him stand back in urgency. The god would begin to surge his power with a mere LV 5 attack. This move would create his dominion of the one heralds for his foe's oblivion. This dominion began to take apart of melding into fabric of reality while in the instance. Shutting off Jack's Aether Gauge which would weaken him greatly. This mere move would cause Jack to lose his azure eyes to turn the green hue once-more, for we see the God charge at the man to slam the skeletal figure's skull into the ground, crushing it entierly as it keeps coming back. He would keep crusging it over and over- Shattering and Regenerating, Death to come and Life to be birthed, non stop for a heavy half hour! The god would throw him to the ground as Jack eye's began to flicker in and out- not a mere sound emits. To eye the being performing the same back-hand to our hero which sends him into through the sky at speeds where sound being delayed of his entry into the sky. When it is heard by many through the continent- some would have dropped like flies due to the sound was so powerful that the vibrations turned their brains into mush.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW, JACK?! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ON THE DOOR OF DEATH?!"

Jack would still have no sound, before we see his right eye socket's flame dies- same with the other one. The god would laugh as to activate his LV. MAX Gauge attack.

"Void Caller's Wrath!!!"

For which we eye the same sized blast from earlier Jack used, which was absorbed by the god which explains how he survived. For which is compressed to the size of a mere dime- flicked forth by his thumb as it slowly heads to Jack as the man falls down to earth. As this blast has now been changed to Oblivion. It would be equal to Jack's own power of destruction, Maybe greater. We eye this attack gain speed to Jack as we hear a roar from him- He has a surge of his azure flaming eyes once more to awaken!

"I-IMPOSSIBLE?! I THOUGHT I LOCKED IT AW-...Wait... Is it perhaps my Dominion is limited to the earth itself? Did he really just use me to... DAMNED MOORTAAAAAAAL!!!"

We watch as Jack would suddenly erase the blast out of existence by piercing it with a mere spike of energy as he seemed to have it mere centimeters away from the god's face which the two were good distance apart. Now back at square one of a stand off.

We go to the god as his thoughts seen to fly through that brain of his, racing to the mere factor of this mortal was overpowering his divine presence. For what we would watch now is two beings in their rights of being touched to godly gifts. One of Immortality- and one Blessed by the gods.

"Yknow.. I am starting to get bored... I know you are blessed by some divine being now, yet- I have a better deal... Your life is mine bless with death.

"Hahahah! What are you.. Delusion? A mere mortal as one of that being cursed by immortality is merely a "Skill Issue" of that mortals would say- One who relies on such a power are afraid of death and rather win no matter what. For this is a Blessing truly unlike that you wield- becoming a curse to a desolate future!

"How about you stop preaching amd prove your "Blessing" can even touch me~!"

"Hrnnngh! Mortals as yourself shall not speak to a god with such tone!"

We watch a spike of energy thrown at Jack- as on impact it is erased. Jack would let himself fall to the ground as if knocked out. Sealing his emotions to where he seemed he got heavily injured for which this god sees as reality. As the godborne rushes down to hit Jack. We see two flaming azure wings of erasure enwrap the two as we hear this before a mighty blow is dealt