Chapter - 10 : A New Horizon

Tears welled up in Lisa's eyes as she looked at Jungkook. "I am so happy you called me mom." she whispered, her voice barely a whisper. "And I am lying in the arms of my loves at my last moment."

With those , Lisa closed her eyes and her body going limp in Namjoon's arms.

A desperate cry escaped Namjoon's lips as he clutched her closer, unwilling to let go. Jisoo shaking her gently, hoping for a response. Bohyun enveloped Jungkook in a comforting hug, his own eyes brimming with tears as he whispered words of reassurance to the sobbing boy.

As the ambulance sirens wailed ,The paramedics swiftly arrived, carefully lifting Lisa onto a stretcher. As Namjoon watched them take her away, his heart filled with fear, his hands reached out, wanting to hold onto her just a little longer.

The air was heavy with sorrow and uncertainty as the ambulance disappeared into the night, carrying Lisa to the hospital.

-------------

SIX MONTHS LATER :

Namjoon sat alone at a wooden table, his head resting heavily on his hands. He heard the faint sound of footsteps approaching. Jackson entered the room, carrying a sleek black court in his hands.

Namjoon looked up, his eyes meeting Jackson's. He sighed and placed the court on the table.

Without a word, Jackson gestured for Namjoon to stand. With a heavy sigh, Namjoon rose from his seat and approached the court.

As he stood before it, he couldn't help but feel a surge of emotions wash over him. Fear and uncertainty mingled together.

With a steady hand, Namjoon reached out and touched the court, his fingers tracing its smooth surface.

Jackson's reassuring hand landed on Namjoon's back. Namjoon turned to face him, "Hey, don't be so nervous, buddy. You are more nervous than the bride!"

"I can't help it, Jackson. This is a big moment." Namjoon said nervously wearing his court.

"I know, I know. But remember, you are the groom! You have got this." Jackson chuckled.

Namjoon take a deep breath. "You are right. Thanks, Jackson. I needed that."

"Anytime, man. Now, let's go make this the best day of your life." He smiled warmly.

Namjoon took a deep breath and takes one last look in the mirror before heading out

"Let's do it."

Six months had passed since the terrifying incidents with Euntake had rocked Namjoon's world. The fear of losing Lisa when she got hurt protecting him and Jungkook, while Jackson's hospitalization added to his worries.But as he sat by Lisa's side in the hospital, and later by Jackson's, gratitude flooded his heart. Both had made it through.Euntake was also sent to jail for his actions and Lisa also filing divorce him.

When Jungkook got to know that Namjoon is his biological father, He with an overwhelming sense of joy, knowing that the bond they shared was not only emotional but also biological.

With newfound happiness and gratitude, Namjoon proposed to Lisa, and she happily accepted. Today, surrounded by loved ones, they are going to getting married.

Namjoon, stands at the altar, his heart pounding with anticipation as he waits for his bride, Lisa, to make her entrance. Next to him stands his close friend Jackson, wearing a stylish suit. Jackson gives a comforting smile and a friendly pat on the back, silently sharing a moment of support before the ceremony starts. His eyes reflect genuine happiness for his friend.