Chapter-9 : Rescued Hearts

"I hate you, Papa."

Namjoon's breath caught in his throat, his heart breaking at his son's unexpected declaration of hatred.

"Jungkook, I know you are confused and upset right now, but please try to understand. I'm here because I love you, and I'll do anything to make sure you are safe and healthy."

Tears welled up in Namjoon's eyes as he reached out to Jungkook, but Jungkook Jerk his hand and said.
"No ! If you loved me, where were you when I needed you? Why didn't you call or come to see me? You just abandoned me like this, why?"Jungkook cried as he poured out his feelings.

Namjoon's voice quivered as he listened to Jungkook's heartbreaking words. He hugged Jungkook tightly."Jungkook, I... I'm so sorry," he choked out, his tears mirroring those in Jungkook's eyes. "I know I haven't been there for you like I should have been. I regret that."
Jungkook's shoulders shook with sobs as he buried his face in Namjoon's chest, his hands clutching onto Namjoon's shirt. "Why, Papa? Why did you leave me?" he whispered brokenly, his voice filled with a mixture of pain and longing.

Namjoon held Jungkook tighter, his own heart breaking with every sob that escaped his son's lips. "I never meant to leave you, Jungkook. I have thought about you every single day since I last saw you," he confessed, his voice trembling with emotion. "I wanted to come back for you, but... but I let fear and doubt consume me."
Jackson watched the emotional exchange between father and son, feeling the weight of their pain in his own heart. He stepped forward, placing a comforting hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "Namjoon, you can make things right now. You have the chance to be there for Jungkook, to show him how much you love him," he encouraged softly.

Namjoon nodded, his determination strengthening with every passing moment. "You are right, Jackson. I won't let fear hold me back anymore," he vowed, his voice filled with resolve. "Jungkook, I promise you, from this moment on, I will be there for you. I will never leave your side again.And you are not going to that house again !"
Jungkook lifted his head from Namjoon's chest, his tear streaked face searching Namjoon's eyes for sincerity. "Do you really mean that, Papa?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Namjoon cupped Jungkook's face in his hands, his own eyes shining with sincerity. "With all my heart, Jungkook. I love you more than words can express, and I will always be here for you," he declared, his voice unwavering with determination.

Jungkook's lips trembled as a glimmer of hope shone in his eyes. "I love you too, Papa," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

Namjoon pulled Jungkook into a tight embrace, holding him close as tears of relief and reconciliation flowed freely.

"I am sorry." Jungkook wishpered.  Namjoon pulled out from the hug and asked " Why are you saying sorry bub ?" 

"Because,I said... I said I hate you," Jungkook whispered looking down. "I didn't mean it, Papa... I promise, I was...I was  angry, scared...I am sorry." Jungkook confessed as tear streaming down from his eyes. 

Namjoon's expression softened as he cupped Jungkook's face and wiped his tears by his thumb. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Jungkook-ah," Namjoon said softly, his voice filled with love and understanding. "I know you didn't mean it. I forgive you." He pressed a gentle kiss to Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook's lips trembled as he buried his face in Namjoon's chest, who hugged him back.  

As Namjoon's anger simmered, he approached Euntake and Lisa's house, determined to confront Euntake  about his actions towards his son. As he rang the doorbell, he only met with silence. Growing impatient, he pounded on the door, but to his surprise, it swung open easily.