R&D - AEDRP - 1

An internal communication from the Office of the Executive Vice President, InterCons Department of Research and Development:

[redacted by DCS for declassification]

For DCS, not DOI, distribution to: DCS EVP, DCS VP for AEDRP, DOJ EVP, DOJ VP for group 7, all DRD SVPs, all DRD VPs under the SVP for AEDRP, CEO's Chief of Staff, CEO

IF WAX SEAL REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH, REPORT TO DCS IMMEDIATELY

TOP SECRET

All of you are in some way related to and have knowledge of the Advanced Energy and Defense Research Project (AEDRP) in some way; however, most of you do not know the full details of this project. This document is meant to inform you of such. 

The goal of this project is to develop [REDACTED] technology for both military and peaceful purposes. The President and CEO is a firm supporter of both.

On the military side, [REDACTED] weapons would serve as an effective deterrent from any states or other sizeable factions that are our potential adversaries. The Dept. of Defense will also likely provide contracted deterrence services to anyone with the same defense needs. One thing is clear: no sane individual or group with a valid target would threaten the safety or security of InterCons or its defense clients.

On the peaceful side, there are two distinct uses currently known. Medical applications are actually a third, but don't expect that any time soon. The two that are achievable in the near to intermediate future are civilian [REDACTED] energy and certain works projects construction.

Civilian [REDACTED] energy would provide DOE with a new source of cheap, reliable, and clean electrical and thermal energy to work alongside or replace DOE's current portfolio of mostly coal, coal gas, and hydroelectric dams. Petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, natural gas, and residual fuel oils are also on their way, suggesting a very bright future, literally and figuratively.

 For works projects, [REDACTED] explosives, just like other explosives, don't always have to be used as weapons. While [REDACTED] contamination may prevent potable water and agricultural uses, [REDACTED] bombs could be used in many cases where that doesn't matter.

Materials production will be conducted in and around penal colonies of group 7. Prisoners will be used for labor where possible in the process. 

7A and 7B will both conduct [REDACTED] ore extraction and initial processing. Ore extracted at both colonies will be processed to and exported as [REDACTED] dioxide powder at the 7A complex. 

7C will import the [REDACTED] dioxide powder and enrich it into several grades. 7D will use the [REDACTED] in its [REDACTED] reactors and process the result into weapons grade [REDACTED]. 7D will be the only place we build reactors. 7C and 7D will have the most strict security protocols as they are the ones handling highly processed [REDACTED] materials and manufacturing products from them. They will be constructed in the most remote locations possible in Pyrrhia. 

-Office of the Executive Vice President, CIC Dept. of Research and Development