the continue "the sex night"

I said running slowly to the room to get my things I was going to take a bath.

  I am now in the bathroom. I turned on the water to fill the bathtub. I stripped off my suit and put it in the sink. I admired myself in the mirror for a few seconds and remembered that we are not at the apartment so I can put my music on full blast.

  My favorite artist is Olivia Rodrigo. I am in love with her. I played the song "jealousy, jealousy". And vibeing I saw that the bathtub is immediately full. I stopped the water. I let the water drain a little so as not to flood the bathroom.

  I am listening to the whole album SOUR. I can't wait for the next album from her. I am literally screaming the lyrics (joking, but I am not afraid to do it).

  I dunked in the tub several times. And on time I heard the door opening. It is Luis. I didn't even stand in the bathtub that much.

  "Why did you say those words to Tim on the beach?" He asked

  "What wor..."I said and a flashback came into my mind.

      *Flashback from the beach*

"You... You... of course I have a heart. And don't do that Tim I can't lose one of my best friends. Not another person I care about. Please don't do that again." I said worried and at the same time angry and crying.

                 *End flashback*

  "Luis. It is a long story and you know it. He was the only one that really understood me in my past. And I can't lose him because he is like a brother to me."I said calmly and confused "why are you asking for?" I asked confused

  "Just to know..." He was interrupted by me "you are a little jealous." I said with a sweet voice and I got up from the tub and asked Luis.

  "Can you give me my shower gel, please?"

  "Here you go." He said and got closer to the tub "May I?" He asked

  "Go ahead." I said

  He put some shower gel on his hand and started to shower my hair. He was going through the strands of my long hair carefully and calmly like his fingers were going through the water.

  Every step he was doing was perfect. After a long day I believe he was doing everything calm you know the saying "the calm after the storm". He was all day long like a storm, angry, and now he is so calm.

  Everything was so fast Luis ended up showering my hair and I didn't end up thinking about him and every move he made.

  "You want more or what?"he asked

  "I can finish by myself now. Thank you!" I said and I approached to pull the bathtub door, but Luis said:

  "Why? I already saw you naked are you ashamed of me" he said confused

  "No but it is the same view with that close. Why are you attacking??" I said

  Silence fell and I closed the shower door. He is driving me insane. And he has a great view. I smiled and turned the water on. The water reached 40 degrees Celsius.

  It is so hot in here and the glass it evaporated quickly than I thought. I was under the water. I didn't hear when Luis entered the bathtub, only when he put his hands on my waist. I flinched a bit at the fact that his hands were cold. He let out a laugh.

  I turned to see his face. He was looking with that kind of face that is driving you insane. He is driving me insane, I can't with him, I feel like someone is taking my soul from the earth.

I gave him a kiss. Ok, maybe a long kiss. And I don't want this to end. He is just perfect in the way he is now. I don't want to change anything from him. I am really happy with him. He is perfect for me.

  He was in his panties. He lifted me up and without interrupting the kiss closed the water and went out from the bathroom. In bed.