the sex night

The sex scene with Luis
I really want to make one so I will make the one with Luis and one with Tim.

*The sex night*

  Me and Luis. We are at our hotel in our room. I am really drunk. I don't see straight. Luis didn't  drink that much.

  I grabbed his face and started to kiss him hard like I will never feel him again. I put my hands under his shirt to help him take off his shirt. Next was my dress, my underwear and his pants.

  In a move he took my dress off and without waiting, he took off his pants. Now we are only in our underwear. Unexpected Luis asked:

  "Are you sure?"

  "What do you think." I whisper seductively.

  Now I am on my knees. I took off his underwear and with big eyes I stared at the dick that was in front of my eyes. From my opinion it was the biggest I saw.

  He couldn't rezist and lift me up in the bed. Gentle with his lips he was kissing my scars from the accident I had when I was a kid. He took it from the top.

  First he kissed my lips hard and then moved at my neck that was covered by scars and kissed them one by one. He sunk his teeth into my neck a few times making sure he was leaving a mark. Every time I was trying to not yell a moan. He then moved to my body. When he was kissing me, my whole body jerks for pleasure.

He then moved from my body to my legs and because I couldn't wait more I then lifted his head up to mine. While kissing him he lifted me up and walked towards a wall he could lean against and thrust his cock into me making me break the kiss, to moan in pleasure.

  He then finds a wall and I lean on him. The coldness of the wall makes my body jerks and touching his body makes him moan.

  His cock was hard and made me  moan all over again. I couldn't control my moaning. And Luis stared at my neck and sometimes he was biting it sure to leave a mark.

  He was in pleasure and his moan was as often as mine. After a lot of minutes of standing on that wall he moved to the bed where I could lay on my back. My lower breasts were already numb. But I could still feel the pleasure this man gave me.

  He then stopped a little bit just to put on his cock a condom. After that he started again and it feels like abdominal pain but more like a pleasure. He was getting it in and out now.

  I can see how the waters flow on it. He was ready to evacuate all the sperm. And I was ready to, but the time. I can't think of anything not even at him. I don't know for how long we are doing this.

  He then unexpectedly lifted me up again and let me stand only on his hands that were under my ass. I wanted to kiss him but when I was a centimeter close to he hit my G-spot. And my lips made a perfect shape of a circle.

  He was acting angry at my G-spot and I couldn't control my moan. I can't feel my body.

  He let me stand on my own. I can't stand on my own, so I leaned on him. He smiled. I got my head up and he kissed my forehead. I tried to walk but I couldn't walk straight. I was feeling so dirty. Luis helped me go to bed.

  "Luis." I said

  "Yes, sweetheart." He said with his cute voice

  "I think we woke up the whole hotel."I said worried and sleepy

  "Well it doesn't matter that much. Because this was your night."he said while putting a pair of panties on him.

  "You think?"I said