𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Shut Eye

" Sad hello's and mad high lows "

" Now, I know not nobody knows "

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

୨⎯ NOEL'S POV ⎯୧

୨⎯ NOEL'S POV ⎯୧

The mansion was bigger than I'd imagined when reading the book, and I guessed that my friends thought the same thing too, due to how wide their mouths were opened when staring.

Unlike Alis, the manservant that was assigned to me was quite talkative, asking me many questions about what it was like living over the wall. He didn't realize that I was Half Fae. I was hesitant, but didn't struggle as he cleaned me. I found it useless because I was too weak to resist. They didn't ask about the scars, but they were surprised by how many they were.

His name was Asher, he had strawberry blond hair and blue eyes that always sparkled whenever I answered his questions. He was on his seventh or eighth one as he combed my hair.

"How come your eye color is different than the other? It's so pretty! Oh! And we match too."

He was kind, it's just that I wasn't used to this type of energy from strangers I've met. When I asked him why he was named 'Asher', his response was:

"Let's just say that my parents didn't like me when I was born, so that's how I was named." He made sure not to go into detail, but I could see how uncomfortable he was by saying those words.

"Well...your name sounds cool, it's like you could fight any battle and still win, since ash wood is bad for faeries." I encouraged, and his face lit up.

"If only faeries had a human heart like yours," he smiled. Placing one final touch to my hair, a small black bow to tie my hair, he patted my shoulder, "We're good to go!"

As Asher led me to the dining hall, I've heard from the maids and manservant (that were assigned to my friends) who walked past us that they were hard to deal with, especially Luisa. She had struggled so hard she bit one of them as she was being dragged to the bathing room, but stopped immediately once she was dumped in the water.

I even covered my mouth to muffle my laugh when I saw how angry Luisa was as she sat there, forced to wear a dress.

We all decided to keep quiet while Feyre, Tamlin and the newcomer, Lucien, had their chat while eating dinner together. I sat next to Sergei, while Maya sat next to Luisa across from us. That way, whenever Luisa tried to comment on what the adults said, Maya would be in charge of stopping her.