𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Treehouse

"Why can't everyone just go away?"

"Except you, you can stay."

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

୨⎯  NOEL'S POV ⎯୧

୨⎯ NOEL'S POV ⎯୧

"WE SHOULD GO TO JUJUTSU KAISEN!"

"HELL NO!"

Maya and Luisa continued to shout at each other as me and Sergei sat under the tree. I would've been defending Maya, but I was too tired to anything but lean against the tree trunk.

I asked the Goddess if I could hear what my friend's choices were, and wasn't surprised that they chose the same option as me, since we'd always talk about being isekai'd and being taken away to another world.

We were allowed to stay together in this place. Elysium, a place with not much color, the Goddess explained that this place is a bridge to other worlds.

Everything was white and gray, the flowers, walls, including the tree, it's colors dull. The place we lived in was an actual castle. Goddess said that we were allowed to bring more people, but we should adjust to our situation first.

With leaving everything behind from our original world.

I focused back on Maya and Luisa, who were close to shredding each other apart.

"WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH PLOT ARMOR FOR THAT!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

This was getting nowhere. Before I could say anything, a small ball of light caught my eye. Then, the Goddess showed herself.

Goddess Hayat's figure was practically glowing along with her pale skin. Her pink gown flowing a little in the wind, covering her legs entirely. Her white hair cascaded down her back in a braid, reaching her knees.

The shouting ceased from the girls, and Luisa came running to the goddess, "Hayat! She keeps saying we should go to Jujutsu Kaisen just so she could see her stupid husbando's!"

"If they are stupid then you are much more stupider then them!" Maya retorted. Hayat only giggled, hiding her smile with her hand.

"Since it is dangerous being in that world first, why don't you all pick something simple? What do you all think?"

"Sounds like a good idea," Sergei spoke up next to me, "I'm already sick of hearing their voices, it's killing the peace here."

"I swear to god I will choke you next Sergei." Luisa glared at him.

"And I'd love to add spiders to your food next." Maya added sweetly, which caused Sergei to keep silent.

"Please, refrain from violence." Hayat said timidly. Patting Luisa's head for her to calm down, she approached me and Sergei. She reached her hand out for me to take.