𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Lovesick Girls

" Maybe it's all just for a moment "

"What are we looking for so aimlessly?"

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

୨⎯ MAYA'S POV ⎯୧

୨⎯ MAYA'S POV ⎯୧

We were all hiding by Feyre's house. Today was the day everything happens. Luisa did what Noel told her, and shot the arrow at the wolf, the same timing as Feyre. They also made sure to whisper something to me and Luisa only.

Something we should do when we pounce on Tamlin.

Sergei controlled the shadow to hide us better in the dark, his training going to good use.

Noel was next to me, staring at the house with an intent look on their face. This entire time, they've been acting like a leader, always making sure that the choices we made were safe and would most likely work. Noel even admitted that this might be one of the dumbest thing we've done.

But it's the only thing in mind right now.

It's pretty ironic, given that they says they don't like being the one that leads, saying they were more of a follower than anything above.

I jumped when a roar snapped me out of my thoughts.

"MURDERERS!"

I've always wondered how anyone hadn't heard him, so Noel was probably right, that he might've placed a shield around the house.

Noel took Luisa's hand before she tried rushing to the house by accident, "Not yet."

Luisa grumbled but complied. We stayed put, and only when we heard Tamlin roar for the third time, we waited for a few more minutes before Noel mumbled, "Luisa, now you can go first."

Triumph coursing through her, she was already sprinting around the house, almost tripping. We could hear Luisa raise her voice already, and I giggled.

Noel smiled a little, but they started biting his lip. I took his hand, and they squeezed back lightly, stopping. We had to wait for a while, to make sure that the situation is clear among Feyre and her family. Then...

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO!"

That was the signal!

Seeing Noel nod, we all ran around the house to the front, instantly grabbing onto Tamlin's beast form along with Luisa and the others.