𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : EGOIST エゴイスト

" I'm not going back "

" I don't have anything else, anyway "

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

୨⎯ NOEL'S POV ⎯୧

୨⎯ NOEL'S POV ⎯୧

"We're so sorry..."

I instantly started shivering once I felt someone's warmth dissapear.

It was so cold. I opened my eyes, we weren't in the castle anymore. I was awoken by a loud sound. My vision not quite clear yet because of the snow, but I could see two figures running away, their back turned against us. I already knew who they were.

One of them were our parents, leaving us four here. My mother was dead, killed by Amarantha, I wrote on my sheet, dead along with Maya's parents and siblings. My father was Under the Mountain.

Me and her made sure that we were given something that was from our dead parents, I only agreed because Maya was doing it.

I couldn't imagine my parents being all 'lovey' and 'caring' about me.

The one who brought us here and left, were Luisa's mother and Sergei's, who were humans, and they caused a loud noise to attract someone to us.

A certain human.

I could feel Maya and Luisa by my sides, and turned a bit to make sure Sergei was there. We were covered by a big, soft blanket, as we were laid against a tree, but I was still freezing.

It wasn't long til I saw another figure passing us, and I could feel Maya waking up. When they finally noticed us, they ran over. I blinked a few times to focus on the person.

She had golden brown hair and blue grey eyes, just like in the book.

Burst of excitement coursed through me, but I had to hide that feeling.

Feyre Archeron. The protagonist.

She looked at us in worry and shock, must be wondering why four children are in this situation.

"Why are you four outside in the cold?" Feyre asked. She had her bow in her hand, so she must've been out to hunt. I felt sorry that we've interuppted her from getting food, but this was the only way to befriend her.

I didn't answer, and I couldn't turn to the others to see their reaction. Feyre stared at us, then gestured for us to stand up, "Come on."

I made sure that I hesitated before standing up with Maya, which caused the blanket to fall off me and her. I started shivering again along with mom.