First love | LexMila | Camila x Lexi

Lexi's POV:
I was frustrated at Camila as we were trying to record her part of the song but after she got it right I was for some reason still frustrated at her and the others including her saw I was, when we returned to our dorm, I went into the room I shared with Kaylee and sat on my desk.

Camila's POV:
After a couple of hours I noticed that Lexi still hasn't come out of her dorm, I started getting a bit worried about her I decided to check in.

I walked to her room and saw the door was unlocked, I walked inside and Lexi stared at me.

Lexi: What are you doing here?
Camila: Talking about what happened 4 hours ago.
Lexi: I'm not talking about that and I think you need a punishment.

With that she threw me into her bed and she climbed on top of me.

Lexi: Do you want to say that again?
Camila: Y-yeah...

Lexi kissed me lightly, her lips were soft as she kissed me, she stopped after a few minutes.

Camila: L-lexi I'm sorry...
Lexi: Sorry now huh?

She smirked and kissed me again, she stopped after a while and kissed me more passionate and a lot deeper, I wrapped my arms around her as we kissed, she held my cheek and then put her hands to my waist, she picked me up and pinned me to the wall.

She kissed my neck and bit it making me moan, we we're lucky it was only us two at home rn. Lexi undressed both of us and we were left in our lingerie, Lexi thrown me onto the bed and started kissing me again, her body was on me, she was so hot, Lexi touched me, me and Lexi both took of each other's bra's,Lexi accidentally fell on me making our boobs crash into each other's making us moan loud, at this point we were so needy for each other now, Lexi took of both our last pieces of lingerie and our bodies fully naked was touching, Lexi fingered me hardd and I moaned her name loudly.

After a couple of hours fucking each other we cuddled up and slept in dirty cummed sheets also in each other's arms.

Word count: 385