KenG | Kendall x KG | interview

Authors note:
I don't know why but I simp for KenG... They are so cute together...

KG's POV:
Me and the rest of the group are at a interview with Vanity fair, I was sitting next to Kendall who was on my right and Savanna on my left, Kaylee was saying questions and we had to guess when I felt someone's hand on my thigh, it was Kendall's she smirked at me and I blushed.

Kaylee: What is my favorite Season-
Camila: Spring!
Lexi: Winter! Camila got it wrong. Kaylee herself told me.
Kaylee: Yep it's Winter.

In a few minutes it was my turn.

Time skip to one of the questions, so far Kendall and Savanna know me pretty well, so I decided to tell the others a tricky question.

KG: What was my favorite memorable moment?
Kendall: Winning A2k! Also now debuting with us!
KG: Your correct Kendall... *smiles*

Time skip to the their dorms.

Kendall's POV:
We where now in our dorms, KG let me go inside hers, after the interview I feel like we know each other more especially her getting the questions I answered right.

KG: The interview was fun!
Kendall: I agree!
KG: But something that I liked the most was when you knew most of the questions I have told you guys especially the last question.
Kendall: That was probably my fav moment too.
KG: I feel like we could be bsf...
Kendall: maybe change that title...

I say while still looking at her, she gets closer to me and I kiss her.

KG's POV:
As she kissed me I felt a spark but I hesitated and kissed her back.

Word count: 280