7 minutes in heaven| KenG | Kendall x KG

Warning:
It's there's a slight smut.

Kendall's POV:
I was in my dorm with the others playing truth or dare, halfway it was Lexi's turn.

Lexi: Hmm, Kendall truth or dare?
Kendall: Dare.
Lexi: I dare you to have 7 minutes of heaven with...
Savanna: KG!
Lexi: Oh yeah! They look cute together thanks Sav ☺️
Savanna: np!
Kendall: With KG? *I was blushing so much, I liked KG*

KG grabs my hand and pulls me in a room and the others did nothing.

KG: I know what 7 minutes of heaven is, but I have a question do you like me?
Kendall: It's time that I told the truth but yes I like you KG...
KG: I like you too...

She gets closer to me, we cuddle, next thing I know I kissed her lightly. Surprised of what she did next she kissed back, within a few minutes I had pinned her to the wall, we took of our shirts and trousers, only leaving us in our lingerie, I kissed her passionately.

KG gave me a hickey, I felt like I was in heaven.

Kendall: KG I love you...
KG: I love you too...

We kissed each other passionately and deeply, when the 7 minutes were up we said we weren't playing and got back to kissing each other, KG mouth fucked me, I moaned.

KG: You like that?
Kendall: Yeah...

After 1 hour we were fully naked, we cuddled in bed admiring each other then we slept in each other's arms.

Sorry I know this is a minor but I don't make smuts often so please understand and not hate me...

Word count: 275