TwiCha | Twice x Vcha | Meeting for the first time

Jeongyeon's POV:
Me and the other members we're on stage, before we performed we see Vcha, normally other idols don't watch as much concerts, so I was glad to see them, they we're under the same agency as us I also forgotten that we invited Vcha to also perform here in Mexico as it's the first one, JYP allowed us.

2 hours later.

Mina's POV:
I was on stage after finishing the last song, I decided to tell everyone in the crowd more specifically Once (Twice fans) that Vcha was also here.

When I announced it everybody started cheering their names.

Kendall's POV:

To everything I heard to now I was so happy to hear that some Once not including me we're Vlights, Vlights is our fandom name we have thought of, me and the members we like it.

1 hour after we we're on stage.

Kendall: Hello everyone! We as a group are very excited tonight so we'll do our best!
Lexi: Also that Twice unnies are here in the crowd, they are one of our biggest supporters!
Savanna: Including some other kpop groups.
Kaylee: Enjoy!

Authors note:
I'm so sorry this is so short but this is all I could think of anyway I hoped you guys have enjoyed it!

Word count: 215