09♡

Note (for those who dunno)

(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(N/n) nickname
(E/c) eye color
(H/c) hair color
(S/c) skin color
(f/f) fav food
(f/d) fav drink
(f/c) fav color
And so on...

TW y'all!!

This chapter contains spicy scenes, so if you're willing to read it further, then that's entirely your responsibility. Anyways hope ya enjoy it.

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⋆ 𖦹 ⋆ + ゚⁠. 。⁠

| | A few hours ago | |

The ebony headed male was sitting on his office chair like usual, but something bizarre was happening today — Levi was half naked with a (s/c) girl on top of him. Her clothes were stripped off of her body, thanks to Levi's calloused hands and they had already joined his clothes on the floor.

She was writhing under his touch, a few whimpers and moans leaving in between. Her legs were wrapped around his slender waist while her hands snaked behind his neck, pushing him further against her round yet saggy breasts. His mouth latched onto one of her perked nipples, hard and welcoming in arousal.

He sucked it with utter need, making y/n slap her hand on her mouth hard to suppress the loud moan daring to spill out. Levi caressed her other breast, while his free hand found its way inside her dripping pussy.

His rough, long digits thrusted deep inside her taking her by surprise. Arching her back against the table, she tried her best to stay silent,  but failed miserably anyways. Goosebumps erupted on her warm, tender skin upon coming in contact with the glass table which was too cold in contrast to her body temperature. But Levi could care less.

The sight he held in his dark eyes was enough to cause pain to his already hard on. His condition didn't look too good and observing the situation, his cock might spring free out of his slacks anytime soon. But oblivious from everything else, y/n was deeply engrossed in the pleasure she was earning merely with his fingers. On reaching the verge of climax, she moaned in need.

"Don't....don't stop...I-im close..."

All this while the man who was focusing solely on pleasuring her, flashed an evil grin. Without a doubt anyone could tell that whatever he was planning in his mind was nothing near good. But at this point, who can stop him?

"You're not coming unless I tell you to." That was not a statement, but more like an order, a command.

"B-but...I can't...anymore....uhm~"

Leaving her breast, Levi's hand moved up harshly to get a firm hold on her throat. With a tight grip on her neck, he yanked her harder onto his glass desk. A hiss left her mouth followed by an annoyed grunt. He caught her jaw and jerked it near his face at the sound before he rasped again.

"Beg me for it. Beg me like a good girl, doll. And if I feel like it, I might let you release your juices on my fingers."

Y/n was definitely not the submissive type, but who could've thought that her sexual needs would get the best of her. Even though her breathing was still uneven and her chest was heaving rapidly, all she cared for was the toe curling orgasm, Levi was going to provide her.

"P-pleas...please..."

"Please what?" He was quick to question. She knew well that he was trying to mess with her, but nonetheless she still wanted to try again. Because no matter how insufferable he was, she didn't want to have her orgasm denied over her tantrums.