02♡

Y/n's inner voices are already telling her to go jump off from a cliff instead of heading to his office when he's this furious. But that would anger him more...
You're right, dear.

She clutches onto her cardigan's fabric and walks towards Levi's office, trying to maintain her calm composure despite how nervous she is right now.

◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍

Levi's peaceful morning got destroyed right when he came across that damn post. He rarely uses social media and today was one of those rare occasions, but as unfortunate as things are, exactly when he logged into his account he saw something that he hated the most.

Yesterday he had a meeting with the famous company of luxurious furniture, Riley Enterprise, where he consented to give his investment. But he wasn't aware that he took a selfie with his assistant to commemorate the partnership and that infuriated the shorter male. He himself doesn't have a picture with her yet, and this asshole clicked one in their first meeting. It hurt Levi's prideful and possessive soul as he saw someone else clinging to his belongings. He scowled at the post and threw his phone to calm down his nerves that were popping on his forehead.

How dare he? His hand is on her waist and she isn't showing any signs of discomfort? Fuck...you did a pretty big mistake y/n.

Levi rumbled as he stormed inside his office, leaving everyone astounded and scared. He kept seated in his room, raging for even the slightest mistake — at whoever comes to him. His patience was leaving him, until he heard a familiar voice calling out for him. There she is. The woman he has always anticipated for.

"Good morning Boss!" Y/n gives him her signature smile as she stepped inside his room.

His eyes were trailing all over her, not noticing the fact that she hadn't knocked while entering.

"You have a lot of free time. Don't you?"
He taunts her with a menacing look in his eyes, waiting eagerly to listen to her excuses.

"A-actually my bus came late. I didn't mean to keep you waiting." She murmurs wiping the beads of sweat visible on her forehead.

She's cute when she's scared. Do you know how psychotic you sound right now? Sorry I forgot that you are one-

"Not that Miss (l/n). Explain this!" Levi slammed his hand on the table while he showed her the picture with the other.

Her expression relaxed after she realised what he actually was mad about. "Boss this is Mr. Ward from Riley Enterprise. You recently had a meeting with him. Yesterday I suppose. Yeah."

"I know who this piece of shit is. Tell me why did you two take a picture together in working hours?" Y/n shrinks back at his cold demanding voice.

"He insisted on taking one, and I couldn't deny him anymore. I thought I'll offend him and the partnership will be over." She muttered with her head hung low. That was a lie. He only asked if I'd like to take a picture with him instead of the boss and I agreed instantly. He was too generous and kinda-. No. What are you thinking y/n? Get back to your senses. Argh!!!

"Is it something you should care about, brat? Did you forget that I'm the boss here? It is them who are in need of our investment, we make the call and they'll have to abide by it no matter how harsh it is."

"Yes sir." She raised her head and replied in a relatively professional demeanor than before.

"From today onwards if this gets out of your shitty brain, be prepared for the punishment. Now, scram."

She turns her back towards him and silently walks out of the room, still confused why he was so worked up because of that trivial matter.

Truth to be told, she failed to notice the emotions in his steel orbs this whole time. He was jealous and it was something too obvious for the other employees to gossip about. However, that thought never crossed her shitty brain because she believed that she knew him better than anyone else in that forty-eighth storeyed buliding.
But she didn't. No one did. Only Levi knows what he actually wants...only him.

|◉|◉|◉|ㆁ|ㆁ|ㆁ|◉|◉|◉|

Y/n returned to her cabin and plunged herself in her armchair to relieve the stress she just achieved from her Boss. When she entered her room she was full of enthusiasm, only to find all of her confidence and energy vanish in a blink of an eye after her eyes fell on the huge pile of documents laying on her desk. Exhaling a loud sigh, she stood up from her chair and marched towards the canteen to get herself a cup of coffee, which is the only medication to her tiredness right now.

She was wrong to think that she'll find some peace in the canteen. Right after she reached, a group of girls dying in curiosity crowded her. Hannah grabbed y/n by her arm and pulled her near them.

"So what exactly happened in there?" Hannah inquired.

"Nothing much. He thought I was slacking off from my work." Y/n sighs once again after replying to her question.

"Just this? I heard him yelling to the receptionist's desk!" Kennedy exclaimed.

No. That was not the end of it. But she herself wasn't sure of the reason behind his tantrum.

"Have you never heard him scold anyone before Kenny?" At those words of Y/n Kennedy rolls her eyes playfully while the rest giggled on seeing her reaction.

"I've heard somewhere that short people have a bad temper. Now I know that it's true." Kylie stated nonchalantly, forgetting the fact that she's still inside the company of the man they are badmouthing now.

"Pray that he doesn't hear you" Saying that y/n walks away from the canteen only to bury herself once again in those damn files.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

A/N~
Word count: 1000 yay!!

That's a lot I guess compared to the short chapters I used to write before.
This one also had more to it but I thought I won't be able to make it till tonight so I removed that part. I will include that in chapter 3, so stay tuned.
And even tho the reads are less rn I'm still grateful of the few lovelies who read this (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

I just wanted to tell this to all of those readers who are reading this book rn that
Ily (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡ and Thanks.

Now, gud night I have to pass the exam tmr so I gotta study. Bb!✧