06♡

| | the next day | |

Like usual y/n's morning is full of rush. She somehow reaches the office on time, out of breathe and panting heavily. She squeezes past the other colleagues to avoid any kind of questions about yesterday's evening. She has been trying her best not to think about the incident that happened inside the car. It was embarrassing, yet she doesn't look like she hates it.

Getting inside the office, y/n droops on her chair and throw the shoulder bag on the sofa near her desk. A heavy box full of files stood on her table. It was expected anyways.

She shuffles through them and takes out a certain document to go through once before handing it to Levi. She knows he will surely check it once more himself, but arranging and analysing everything beforehand was her speciality. Her chest swelled out of pride as she dreamed of receiving a bonus at the end of the year, and Levi praising her for her excellent assistance.

On the other hand, Levi was too nervous imagining all sorts of things she might ask him when they meet each other today.

Keyword : NERVOUS

What if she says that she wants to get together with me?

He was wondering that y/n will ask him out and tell him to bear responsibility, but as much as he wants this to happen he also seems to be quite worried about it.

Finally he was pulled out of his endless thoughts as he heard y/n entering his office with that same life threatening smile. "Good morning, Boss", she chirps.

"Morning".

"These are the reports regarding the new project of the HALES. We haven't discussed the new brand yet, but if you say I can arrange a meeting this afternoon."

Hales? That Kaden Hale? Why him again...

"Are we cooperating with the HALES too?"

Her eyes narrowed at his question. This made her believe that Levi has finally gone crazy due to workload. She tries to stop her jaw from dropping but fails.
"Is it really you, Boss?"

"I don't think this is what I asked for."

"You joined hands with them last month, don't you remember? What is wrong with you?"

"I have invested in a lot of highly profitable projects. So how do you expect me to remember such trivial ones, shithead."

"This isn't a trivial project, boss! The estimated cost of their new arrivals are around 500 million USD. They produce the finest and best jewelleries in the globe. And yet you call it trivial?"
This time she almost yelled at him, finally letting her intrusive thoughts win by raising her voice against him.

"You should mind who you are talking to, brat."

"I'm sorry about shouting at you, but you are being too nonchalant about this matter."

"Is there something wrong with the proceedings or with the products?"

"No, there isn't any."

"Then stop making a big deal out of it. I just forgot about my deal with H.J."

The most strict and sincere businessman who cares about nothing else except for making money has forgotten about such an important project in just 24 hours. Is he suffering from amnesia...she thought.