04♡

This brat is gonna get me late tonight...Levi thought, staring at the silver Rolex shining around his wrist.

Usually he's not very fond of such occasions but today he is waiting restlessly for her with every passing seconds, only to accompany him to that huge ball where he can show off his perfect assistant. But the next second he became hesitant to take her with him. In case, if someone tries to steal her away he thought, it's better to keep her safe, away from those hungry eyes of the bastards out there.

Levi diverts his attention towards the staircase as the sound of footsteps of someone ascending down to the entrance reaches his ears. His low lidded glare sharpened, tracing every inch of her body with his eyes. She was standing at the entrance beside levi, dressed all in white, looking 'the perfect woman' he had ever seen and the sight was breathtaking.

He didn't realise how intently he was staring at her until she snapped him out of his wilful thoughts and made herself comfortable inside his car. He too gets into the car and settles himself beside her. She narrows her eyes at him through her thick and long eyelashes, to make sure that he wasn't planning to kill her inside his Porsche. He won't, not because she has an effect on him but because he is a cleanliness freak.

Both of them buckle their seatbelts and soon after silence follows between them. In an attempt of lightening the atmosphere y/n beams at him. "How do I look Boss?"

"The same as usual."
Levi responds curtly, holding himself back from staring at her for too long.

"I didn't waste all of my efforts only to hear 'the same as usual' from you." She says trying to make him aware that she is sulking.

Meanwhile Levi's stomach can't digest the butterflies he felt racing inside him right now.

She just said that she made efforts for me. For only me.

You got the wrong idea dude-
Don't interrupt...

He can't help but grin after having that sense of achievement shit and turns his head slightly to his left to face her up close.

"You look pretty as usual."
Levi whispers to y/n in a rasp tone, burning her up and making her insides twitch as his voice travelled all down her veins, knees going weak due to the shivers sent through her spine.

She scoffs and looks away, having no choice but to surrender to the mighty Levi Ackerman. She gets desperate to get out of the lavish car that has suddenly started to make her feel suffocated with him near her in the same space.

She didn't know what she actually wanted herself. She found him acting all weird the day whole, but she liked it. She didn't want to but she did. And both of them knew that Levi had an effect on her. It was just her, who refused to admit it.

◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍|◍

They arrive at a palace queued with many expensive cars. Levi and y/n get out of their car and walks inside the beautifully decorated and designed palace. He tells her to link her arm with his and she does, thinking that it is some kind of ethic you have to follow in banquets, as she has also seen it in the soap operas Hannah watches.

Once they were caught entering the hall with their arms intertwined with each other on the carpeted floor, it attracted a lot of gossip among the other guests present there. Obviously, the news of seeing an ice cold man like Levi letting a female cling onto him would make a big hit, if it gets out. And he knows that. He fucking knows that they will be displayed everywhere if people finds out about them which will result in a very irritating situation for a sociopath like him. Yet, he chose to do this, because from his perspective this will make others aware that she isn't just any woman, she is Levi's woman.

Everyone's gaze shifts to the couple, murmuring how perfectly they suit each other. On the contrary, out of envy many of the females were enjoying calling y/n a slut and talking about the possible ways she might've had come up with to crawl onto his bed. They are actually lucky that Levi didn't hear them, or else they would've been stripped away from the wealth they brag about almost everywhere, or at worst he would've slit their throats and cut those vulgar tongues off.

Ignoring the stares and comments passed on them, Levi leads y/n to a table and tells her to wait for him there until he returns, as Mikasa calls him to meet her to discuss an urgent matter.

Y/n assures Levi that he'll find her right there when he'll be back and starts thanking him inside her mind for taking her to that party of the rich people, despite the fact that socializing is exhausting.

Her eyes wander around the enormous shiny hall, almost blinded by the lights radiating from the candles and chandeliers as well as from the dresses others were wearing.

All of the guests were in formal attires as per the dress code, but she realised that something helped her to stand out, and it's not something that she is liking.

After Levi left her all alone on her own at that completely unfamiliar table, surrounded by a lot of unfamiliar humans, she began to feel the stares directed towards her. They were as sharp as a dagger piercing through her heart, but she remained calm, not showing it on her face that their stares are triggering her phobia of being watched. She did her best to look composed and professional until.... someone came and stood behind her.

She understands at once that the person who was only a few inches away from coming in contact with hers, is not Levi. Her anxiety skyrockets but somehow she still manages to put up that facade of being perfectly normal.

She turns to see the face of the man and before he could introduce himself to her, y/n jumps at once in shock, in ecstasy.

The man standing there was nearly the same age as that of Levi with strawberry blonde hair, neatly slicked back. Though his eyes were nothing like Levi's. They were hazel brown in color and not stern but filled with softness and concern for everyone, and that makes y/n somewhat jealous.

A smile forms on her pink lips as the expression in her eyes soften on recognising the person. She mouths a 'you are....' and then pauses to say something audible this time. She parts her lips and darts her tongue out for wetting them with her saliva before expressing herself through words.

She wraps her arms around the unidentified human and lets out a whine saying, "You took long to come back. I thought you had forgotten your promise."

He returns her hug immediately and pats her head. His deep voice made its way out of his throat, moving his Adams Apple back and forth as he comforts her with his words.

" I'm back now. Don't worry. "

●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●⁠♡●

A/N~
Word Count: 1221

Ama sowwy cause I said I'll post more often after my exams are over, but I delayed the update and here I'm posting today after passing more than a week. (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

So, as an apology I will post the fifth chap after 2 days Ig.

Anyways, are you not curious to know who the blonde guy is? Although it's obvious that he is my daddy Levi's love rival, don't you want to know what'll happen after he comes to know about this unwelcome guest? If you do, make sure to vote this chap and comment your thoughts on it.

I will wait for your comments lovelies 🫶🏻🫀<3

~Author Chan
Wishes you
Good luck!