Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S POV :

*******

18+ CONTENT

Remember this before Reading this chapter or the book.

*******

Every servent left Isla's chamber as soon as she got ready inorder to be out of their king's way.

One of the servants informed Luca who is Aaron's beta and most trusted member of his pack.

Luca entered into his king's chamber to find the brothers still getting ready.

He went towards Aaron to help him with his coat.

Once he is done he went near the door and stand there crossing his arms.

"My kings, queen Isla is ready and is waiting for you in her chambers" Luca informed the brothers and left their chamber after getting a nod from Aaron.

"I don't know about you brothers but I can't wait to complete the mating process, then I'll have access to all the potential of my powers." Damian informed his brothers with a smirk on his lips.

Yes that's right, ofcourse they only wants to mate with her to become a pure royal who has access to all their powers.

Though it's true but Alexander is not really happy about mating with a human.

Aaron on the other hand doesn't seem to be unhappy like his elder brother, he doesn't mind that she is a human as long as she is there his werewolf will be happy and that's all he need.

Theodore is not really excited or disappointed about the whole thing, he just sees it as his duty that comes with the throne and royalty.

And well Damian......As expected he is excited to become a supernatural with access to his every power.

Isla on the other hand is neither excited nor sad about the mating ceremony but a bit scared?, Yes.

Currently she is looking at herself in the mirror but she couldn't see her older self in her reflection, No the girl in the mirror is not the Isla she knew.

The person she is looking at seems like a royal rather than the girl that runs in the fields in her small village.

The brothers too are ready now and Alexander stepped out of the room and started moving towards Isla's chamber.

Although his werewolf Simon is more than happy about having a mate like any other werewolf , but lucifer his vampire self is not.

Lucifer wanted a powerfull mate, it's in their nature to crave for power and having a human as your mate doesn't give you that.

Ignoring the feelings of his werewolf and vampire he focused on getting through this ordeal and become free.

He reached her chamber, opened the door and it slowly opened revealing a beautiful woman sitting infront of a mirror.

For a moment he forgot that he is not interested in that human.

But then again it's only for a moment, he came to his senses and entered the chamber closing the door behind him.

From the mirror Isla saw that Alexander entered the chamber and immediately stood up from her chair.

She turned around, stayed facing him and Alexander too turned around after closing the door and came to stand infront of Isla.