Chapter 7

Author's pov :

The maids woke her up after two hours informing that the kings may come at any moment now .

The simple information is enough to knock out the sleep from Isla.

"We are here to help you bath my lady" the servant said politely after bowing her head.

Isla shook her head and said in a low voice" I can take a bath by myself, there is no need to help me."

"Please let us help you my lady, princess Ava ordered us to help you in everything"

Isla nodded her head and followed them to the bathroom, she was awestruck seeing such a extravagant washroom, everything here screams royalty.

The maids led her into the large bathtub in the centre of the room and helped her in removing her cloths.

All the maids started doing their works, someone is washing her hair and someone is helping in washing her body.

The head maid took an expensive lavender extract and went towards Isla and gave it to the maid to mix it in the water.

She turned towards Isla and started explaining that the kings like this fragrance the most and there are some others that they like individually.

Isla has to agree with their taste, she has never smelt such a beautiful scent.

After taking a fresh bath Isla is feeling good , they came out of the room and someone already left a beautiful royal silver colour gown for her.

The maids helped her in getting ready and they let her beautiful curls to flow freely , after doing everything they went outside saying that she can call them anytime if she needs anything.

She was fine when she was surrounded by people but Now that she is the only person in the room it started to cause panic in her.

She went towards the window and stood by it , the moon has already taken over the sky and started illuminating the peacefull dim light.

Many thoughts are running wild in her causing more panic, she knew that they may come at any moment now.

They are going to mark her today making her theirs till the end of the time, she knew there will be no escape once they mark her, she will be bound to them till eternity.

She heard how beautiful a mate bond is, and started to wonder will they accept the mate bond wholeheartedly, will they respect her, will they take care of her, will they love her?

Then her thoughts took another turn, can she be able to accept four mates as her soulmates, fullfill their needs, take care of them.....

All her thoughts came to a sudden pause hearing loud footsteps coming towards her room and she knew who was coming, she closed her eyes for a second to calm herself down and turned towards the entrance.

The brothers on the other hand are very eager to start the mating process, they will mark her today and then mate with her tomorrow, then she will be forever theirs.

Aaron slowly opened the door to her room and they entered one after another, in a second the room is surrounded by their powerfull aura.

Isla has already started to feel suffocated by their presence, the brothers on the other hand were in a daze looking at her in that beautiful royal dress.

The moon light is shimmering on her pale skin making her look even more beautiful.

Isla hesitantly lifted her head unable to bear the long silence and found that the kings are looking at her without even blinking.