Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S POV:

The brothers who are known as the monsters are sitting in the throne room and discussing about the matters of their kingdom.

Their father is a hybrid a combination of werewolf and vampire, He is the most powerful man of his time.

He died when his mate left him with their kids, he couldn't handle the fact that his mate left him.

Their mother is a hybrid, a combination of vampire and witch a very rare combination.

She left her family for a man who is as wicked as her and died searching for more powers in the dark world.

All the powers she gained in her life through dark magic from the dark worlds were passed down to her kids making them the most powerfull beings in this world.

At last their four sons were left without their parents but had more power then they can ever imagine.

They are the cruelest brothers, the knight brothers.

Though their parents left them to rule this whole world alone, the brothers are their for eathother, they never left eathother.

No matter what they always stood as one, they stood as one for the world, if needed they will stood as one against the world.

Alexander is the eldest one of them the cruelest one as well, he is mostly silent and always ready to protect his family.

He is a tribrid the first of his kind, a mixture of werewolf, vampire and a witch, a very very rare combination.

Aaron is the second eldest in the group, he is simply a werewolf but the most powerful werewolf in the kingdom, His wolf name is Noah.

He has an extremely large and dark werewolf form which can shook anybody to their core.

Eventhough his wolf may look scarier but his wolf nature is complete opposite to his sadistic nature.

People say his wolf Noah inherited his father's nature or his father's wolf nature.

Though he doesn't have a vampiric nature in him,but he is still a sadistic one.

Most think that he got his mother's cruelness and his werewolf got his father's simple nature making him complicated.

Theodore is the third brother, the vampire brother, just like Aaron he also have only one supernatural power.

He is the kindest compared to his bothers, but one should never underestimate his power because he is one of the most powerfull pure royal blooded vampires in this world.

Damian is the youngest of all. He is a hybrid a combination of vampire and witch, A very rare combination.

He is the favourite brother to them, though he is the most wicked of all he is still a kid in their eyes.

He always get away from his mistakes, he always has a way to get away from his mistakes.

He is the most wicked and sadistic vampire, and because of his witch powers he became even more dangerous.

The brothers are there in this world and ruling it for a lot of centuries.

They were never interested in their mates because of how their mother left their father which caused his death.

They started to hate every women, and never let anyone near them.

No matter what everyone knew they are the best kings for their kingdom but they are the cruelest to their enemies, and if the enemy is a women there is no saving her.