Chapter 3

DAMIAN'S POV :

It's almost a day journey to the castle and Iam more than happy to travel on the same horse with my little mate.

Well its only half a day journey but I don't think she can travel without breaks for food and also I can't travel with her in the night she'll definately need the sleep, I don't want to exhaust her.

But I want to reach the castle as soon as possible because I know my brothers are eager to meet her as well.

Okay , I know my brothers are not exactly eager but atleast their vampire and werewolf selfs will be very excited to meet her.

Just like me because I never really wanted to meet her but the moment I get to know that she exists I ran to her like my life depended on her, even if I try to control my self to not come here, my vampire nico would have dragged my ass to her.

Right now he is on cloud nine because our little mate is leaned onto me and sleeping, she was very exhausted from all the crying, she cried for hours and at last she lost her energy and slept leaning onto me without her knowledge.

She woke up after hours and unfortunately for nico she immediately tried to keep some distance between us by scooting forward.

Ofcourse I wouldn't let it happen so I circled my arm around her waist and pulled her back into.

She gasped loudly startled by my sudden behaviour and turned around to look at me, she is looking so innocently into my eyes that i can't control myself and wanted to kiss her rosy lips.

I controlled my actions and simply smirked at her reaction, she quickly turned around getting scared.

I stopped the horse near a lake for a hours for her to rest, I thought she would sleep but she went near a tree and sat there with her guard on.

I couldn't keep my distance from her and went towards the tree and sat beside her and kept looking at her, I know she might be freaked out by my behaviour and think of me as a creep but I couldn't help it.

She tried to resist sleeping but couldn't anymore and slept leaning onto the tree,she looked even more beautiful while sleeping which is why I kept staring at her sleeping form.

After few hours it was morning and it is time for us to leave so I took her near the horse and helped her to climb it.

After hours of travelling we are finally reaching the castle and my little mate is sleeping again right now.

She kept crying sometimes in the middle of the journey whenever she remembered her parents and tried to keep distance between us but I made sure that it didn't happen.

When we are only an hour away from the castle I saw a big werewolf lurking around us and quickly recognised that it's my brother Aaron.

It must have been hard to wait till I get our little mate into the castle.

I mindlinked him and said to fuck off respectively otherwise our mate would wake up and will start a mess if she sees him with us.

I don't want her to create any problems here, atleast I want to avoid it untill we are inside the palace.

He left after giving an angry growl towards me which woke my little mate, stupid werewolf, from his eagerness I know it's Aaron's wolf Noah who is in control now.

Seems like she forgot that she is coming with me because after wakeup she kept looking here and there as if she doesn't remember coming with me.

Once she remembered what happened her shoulders slumped with disappointment and she started crying silently, may be she thought it was all a bad dream.

"You okay angle?" I asked eventhough I know the answer and just wanted to hear her voice, she was startled suddenly hearing my voice and simply nodded her head.

I clenched my jaw due to her lack of verbal response but controlled my anger, we will slowly teach her everything.

Finally we are infront of the castle, the soldiers are opening the gates and we entered into the palace.

I looked at my little mate to find her looking around the palace in awe with parted lips.

She must have never seen a palace before, it's generally not common for humans to ever come near a palace in their short human lifespan.

I gently helped her to get down the horse , she was hesitant to come inside but I simply grabbed her hand and took her inside.

My heart is rising fastly being this excited, because I know once she kept her foot inside the palace it is impossible for her to leave us ever.

I took her staight to the throne room because I knew my brother Aaron would have already gathered our brothers there.

As soon as I entered the unnecessarily large throne room with dim lights I saw my brothers there as expected.

My little mate on the other hand started shaking when she saw my brothers, any human would do the same if they see my brothers, humans are very short and petite compared to our bodies, they are practically just half of our size.

I smirked looking at my little mate, She slowly came behind me to hide from my brothers gaze, silly girl she really think she can hide from us.

We stood infront of my brothers, they kept trying to get a good look of her eventhough they are trying to act like they doesn't care much.

"Come forward ", I told her while taking her little hand in mine and tugged her forward to stand beside me, she turned towards me and there is a small look of betrayal on her face, I ignored her and looked at my brothers.

They all stilled after looking at her, and it looks like they forget to breathe, I couldn't blame them i reacted the same way when I first saw her.

Alexander, my eldest brother is the first to come out of the transe , he suddenly clenched his jaw and fisted his hand.

Our little mate is not even looking up, she is looking at the ground as if it's a beautiful piece of art and is literally shaking like a leaf.

"Take her away from here" Alexander suddenly said with clenched jaw, our little mate whimpered hearing his loud voice and her eyes became teary.

My brothers and I didn't expect him to say that and looked at him confused , he closed his eyes to control his anger and nodded at me.

So I took her to a guest room and lead her inside, I called for some servants and clearly instructed them to take care of her .

Looks like she is more than happy to leave that room and be alone for sometime.

I finally came out after looking at her one more time and sighed heavily going towards the throne room , confused about what is Alexander going to do now.

*****

Here it is , the 3rd chapter.

Damian's little mate's name is going to be revealed in the next chapter😁.

Don't forget to Like and comment guys♥️.