31. Double The Security

Aisha's P.O.V.

As Marshall holds me to his chest, he looks up over my head at where my father us still sat at the driver's side of his car, and I can literally feel that man's eyes on me.

"That's it, Suge, you are done," Marshall says to me. "You won't never get a chance to hurt this girl again, I swear to God. Cause you keep on talking about how I ain't never able to take care of her like a man should, but look at this shit. You steady make her cry, and you ain't even seeing this shit?"

"Shut the fuck up, cracker," the man whom I used to always think was my daddy replies. "You don't get to decide this shit."

"Oh, but I do. Let's go, Aisha," Marshall pulls me into his car with him, and we settle at the backseat, just as his driver pulls off.

"Mommy, why are you sad? Did that old man make you said, because I will kick his butt for you," my sweet daughter Sienna then pipes up, causing me and Marshall both to chuckle as she crawls into my lap, gazing up at me innocently.

"Yo, don't talk like that, baby girl. Don't want you talking like that," Marshall grumbles, but I can see that he's fighting a smirk threatening to make it's way on his face.

"Okay, daddy. I'm sorry," Sienna whispers softly.

I lean down and plant a kiss on the top of her small head.

"I love you, sweetie," I whisper, then look at my husband, mouthing that I love him to him as well.

And my heart feels so full at this feeling for my small family.

Even if I still feel a dull kind of ache as well.

Even if Suge Knight has just admitted to me that he wasn't my biological father, and the end of the day, to me, he would always be the only dad figure I've ever known. Even if I don't remember him much.

So finally cutting ties with him for good hurts.

But I feel like it simply has to be done.

Simply because this man would never change, at the end of the day. He will forever remain evil and manipulative. Deceitful. Always trying to sheme to keep my husband and myself apart somewhat. Simply not being able to let go of this weird power struggle with Marshall over me. Even if I do vaguely remember once telling him that if I ever had to choose, then it would be Marshall.

It had always been him.

And I won't cry because of my daddy anymore.

A few days later. Marshall, Aisha and Sienna are all enjoying their time vacationing in Brazil...

"Daddy, look how I've learned to float..." our little girl brags to her father who gazes up at her fondly, all of us having a good time at the swimming pool at the resort we are all staying at.

"You doing real good, baby. But you need to chill before ya momma kills me for getting your hair wet," Marshall smirks.

I cut my eyes at him.

This boy, I swear...

Hours later, after having put Sienna to sleep, Marshall pulls me into the shower with him. He seems to love getting it on in there.

"Boy, seriously, you horny again?" I giggle, trying to fight him off playfully, but I've got no intentions whatsoever of actually stopping him though.

"With you, baby, I'm always horny," he replies, smashing his lips on mine as I roll my eyes but wrap my arms around his neck, as well as my legs around his waist instantly.